Don't You Love Me? A Sad Story (and kinda creepy)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXOrenetchiXx

Reaction score
I look down at my package. A small white bag, just big enough to fit a Tamagotchi. I anxiously opened the package, nervously giggling as I saw the tiny screen. A Tamagotchi 4U, the most recent model as of 2015. It was a shade of light blue, like the sky.

I then try to find the batteries until I found them in the back of the plastic. After I plopped the batteries into the tiny device, the joyful tune played as it read " Digital Friends of the World". Suddenly, I noticed something was off. There was already a save slot in an unopened toy. I clicked on it, being really cautious about what I was about to run into.

A Spacytchi, lay there sulking on the miniature screen. I made a desperate attempt to try to cheer it up, and it actually worked. But this wasn't an average Spacytchi either. After I had healed it, it magically gained all of his happy symbols, which is really odd. Another surprising thing is, he was 4 years old, an then I wondered why he hadn't have been married off.

I looked at some of the items he had acquired with his "previous" owner. He had NONE of the items required to pass all of the classes, which is odd by itself. More importantly, he had all sorts of friends but... their faces were now replaced with a rather anonymous looking figure and had crossed off faces. I was now kind of frightened, being as if something happened with this Tamagotchi beforehand. Suddenly a beep appeared out of nowhere.

It was a bubble of text, like Spacytchi was taking to me. "Why are you doubting yourself?" he questioned. You made the right decision" the Spacytchi's words had said in clear English. "I only want you to love me" he said. " We could be friends forever." he said, nervously. "My other friends didn't realize that, and now..." he stopped in his own words. "They had to go away unexpectedly." he said after about a minute.

Now things got even creepier because his face was becoming deformed, like pixels. His eyes were blank and very eerie. Tears streamed down his eyes and down onto his chin. "Why... why don't you trust me?" he asked. "Its because of my appearance isn't it" he asked, choking on his own sorrow.

I felt awful, I wanted to help him, but he was so mangled, that nobody would like him.Now I knew why he never got married, because everyone thought he was maimed. Then he got even creepier. He started walking closer to the screen, trying to touch me. I was terrified, because he was now smiling, very widely too.

I threw the toy across the room, sliding under my door. Suddenly, when I was not looking, the toy came back into my lap. " Do you love me?" he asked, choking on his own words. " Don't abandon me please." he said in pain. "I only want people like you," he mumbled."You aren't enough..." he said becoming more disfigured. I sat there and watched him weep in pain on screen, only sounding like a mush of beeps and pops.

I finally grabbed my white 4U and there sat a Neeneetchi. I made the connect symbol on that 4U while Spacytchi was still crying in garbled noises. Finally they connected, and what I saw next was absolutely the most terrifying thing I have ever seen in my life. After they connected, the Neeneetchi turned into the runaway note you find if you abuse your Tama.

"No, not him." it read. "Please not him." I read, terrified. "STOP! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!" it read. I was so disturbed, I felt nauseous.

I didn't know what to do.

I didn't speak Japanese, but I did find the English patch already downloaded. So I brainstormed some ideas to get rid of him, now that he had basically destroyed my white 4U for good. I then decided on trying to pry the batteries out of the toy itself. It was time to say goodbye. Goodbye to that Spacytchi.

I walked up to Spacytchi, and his crying stopped. "Your going to go to a place where everyone will like you," I said falsely. "Even on your looks." I tried to say without giving away I was lying.

"I know your lying to me," he said, sniffling in the process. "You only want to get rid of me, like the other did." he cried.

"That's not true, Spacytchi." I said softly, but nervously. "I never hated you, nor loved you, but rather treated you as a friend." I said, hoping he would believe me.

"That's the only thing I wanted you to do." Spacytchi said.

"Well, are you ready to go to that new place?" I said with pity that sank as deep as an ocean. I never thought he would believe me, and now that he did, I had to have a change of plan. I decided selling him to a person who would like him was my only option. "Spacytchi..." I said, ready to cry. "I won't see you again, so I guess this is goodbye." I cried softly.

"Don't worry about me." he said, turning back to normal. "I will keep you on my friends list, forever, and that's a promise." he told me, happy that I liked him.

I touched the screen, waiting for him to touch back. Afterwards, I took the batteries out, put them back in the box, and put him up for sale. A few minutes later I got him sold, for 30 US dollars. Afterward, I heard a beep, coming from the supposedly broken, white 4U. I looked over at it, and I couldn't believe what I saw.

The Spacytchi, had somehow transferred himself to the white 4U. I started crying of joy. Even if my blue 4U was gone, the white one now worked. When I checked the friends list, my name was there, bold and everything. After that, I decided to name him, Sully and we both had the best rest of the day together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back