[M!X] Go to Gozaru village without mermaid palace ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPsi

Reaction score
Hi guys

I got a spacey m!x, I'm having a blast with it, already 5th generation :)

Anyways, I unlocked all locations except for mermaid palace and gozaru village. And I have nobody to connect my m!x with (living in Europe, all that...) so mermaid I can forget about...

I was wondering, is there any hope of getting my hands on a conch horn apart from going to mermaid palace ? I was thinking, maybe the lady who sells discounted items in the morning ? I read somewhere that somebody got his conch shell as a gift from another tama ; this never happened to me, can other tamas give you gifts ?! Where and how does this happen ?

Thanks in advance for you help !

Cheers

Sadly not, it's only available as a gift via the Banquet in Mermaid Palace.

I have also ran into this problem, its such a shame that we cannot unlock all the content without another mix. I'm in the UK and don't know anybody else that has tamas, I'm reluctant to buy another just to unlock the content as I will only play with the one. Dilemmas! :'(

It seems like they specifically made the conch a random chance item rather than a thing you can buy to prevent this, so sadly it's not possible.

I have also ran into this problem, its such a shame that we cannot unlock all the content without another mix. I'm in the UK and don't know anybody else that has tamas, I'm reluctant to buy another just to unlock the content as I will only play with the one. Dilemmas! :'(

I've bought a second M!x... do the same, Gozaru characters are awesome!

I also have this problem! Although I have two M!Xes I ran them both before realising that I needed to reset one to unlock everywhere and by that point I didn't want to lose my Tamas, especially as they're more or less unique on the M!X.

Although, I just checked out your Etsy store (I, too, am a nail fanatic, although I paint natural nails rather than stick on) and I live just over an hour away from you! Small world, huh?

I also have this problem! Although I have two M!Xes I ran them both before realising that I needed to reset one to unlock everywhere and by that point I didn't want to lose my Tamas, especially as they're more or less unique on the M!X.Although, I just checked out your Etsy store (I, too, am a nail fanatic, although I paint natural nails rather than stick on) and I live just over an hour away from you! Small world, huh?
Oh wow really!? It's definitely a small world, I didn't think I would have people that close who enjoy tamas :) I just bought a second mix last night so hopefully I can unlock the destinations before I become too attached to the new one haha. Thank you for checking out my shop :) I do natural nails too (for my friends though as I'm not a qualified nail tech :'() but it's fun to do isn't it :)

Oh wow really!? It's definitely a small world, I didn't think I would have people that close who enjoy tamas :) I just bought a second mix last night so hopefully I can unlock the destinations before I become too attached to the new one haha. Thank you for checking out my shop :) I do natural nails too (for my friends though as I'm not a qualified nail tech :'() but it's fun to do isn't it :)
Yeah, I'm hopefully getting a 20th Anniversary M!X for Christmas, so I'll use that to unlock everywhere on my Melody and Spacey versions... But then I won't be able to unlock everywhere on my Anniversary version! D= Which means that, at some point, I'll probably end up with a fourth M!X. Sigh. Same reason that I have three P's.

Oh, that's awesome! I'd love to become a qualified nail tech but, urgh. Time and money, eh? I'm looking at replacing my UV lamp with an LED lamp soon, as the former has sort of packed up anyway. Do you do nail stamps? I am obsessed with them! :)

Yeah, I'm hopefully getting a 20th Anniversary M!X for Christmas, so I'll use that to unlock everywhere on my Melody and Spacey versions... But then I won't be able to unlock everywhere on my Anniversary version! D= Which means that, at some point, I'll probably end up with a fourth M!X. Sigh. Same reason that I have three P's.

Oh, that's awesome! I'd love to become a qualified nail tech but, urgh. Time and money, eh? I'm looking at replacing my UV lamp with an LED lamp soon, as the former has sort of packed up anyway. Do you do nail stamps? I am obsessed with them! :)
Oh, do the anni versions have their own unlockable destinations that can only be unlocked with other anni versions (or mix stations)? 3 p's, oh my - I love my ps, I would definitely be interested in obtaining another, I didn't know you needed extra ps to unlock things (ill have to look it up)

I do have a lot of nail things including stamps (Moyou London are my faves), I started up my insta account (perfectly_nailed) as a hobby and bought pretty much everything I needed then, since I already had more than enough nail polish and accessories I decided to open my shop. My office is overflowing now though hhaha!

Oh, do the anni versions have their own unlockable destinations that can only be unlocked with other anni versions (or mix stations)? 3 p's, oh my - I love my ps, I would definitely be interested in obtaining another, I didn't know you needed extra ps to unlock things (ill have to look it up)

I do have a lot of nail things including stamps (Moyou London are my faves), I started up my insta account (perfectly_nailed) as a hobby and bought pretty much everything I needed then, since I already had more than enough nail polish and accessories I decided to open my shop. My office is overflowing now though hhaha!
I'm assuming so, but I may be wrong! It would be nice if they don't have any destinations that require connections to be unlocked, but I'm working on the assumption that there will be different locations that are unlocked the same way, if that makes sense? I guess I'll find out in December, haha!

There's four character's on the P's that can only be unlocked via connections. Stargirltchi is obtained by connecting to four or more friends, all of whom are male and Charatchi is obtained by connecting to four or more friends, all of whom are female; both of these can be done by connecting to and resetting a P's or an iD L. Harptchi (female) and Shiromotchi (male) are obtained by five or more connections to three/four friends at the same time. This can only be unlocked by connecting to two/three more P's, as the iD L can only connect to a single other Tamagotchi at a time, rather than a group connection like the P's. Hence, I bought an extra two P's so that I could unlock all of the characters on my main P's (unlike the M!X, I don't mind resetting my second and third P's as they're 'spares').

Moyou London are amazing! I am in love with their Alice in Wonderland set; may have to treat myself at some point!

I'm assuming so, but I may be wrong! It would be nice if they don't have any destinations that require connections to be unlocked, but I'm working on the assumption that there will be different locations that are unlocked the same way, if that makes sense? I guess I'll find out in December, haha!

There's four character's on the P's that can only be unlocked via connections. Stargirltchi is obtained by connecting to four or more friends, all of whom are male and Charatchi is obtained by connecting to four or more friends, all of whom are female; both of these can be done by connecting to and resetting a P's or an iD L. Harptchi (female) and Shiromotchi (male) are obtained by five or more connections to three/four friends at the same time. This can only be unlocked by connecting to two/three more P's, as the iD L can only connect to a single other Tamagotchi at a time, rather than a group connection like the P's. Hence, I bought an extra two P's so that I could unlock all of the characters on my main P's (unlike the M!X, I don't mind resetting my second and third P's as they're 'spares').

Moyou London are amazing! I am in love with their Alice in Wonderland set; may have to treat myself at some point!
Oh wow! I didn't know that, I really need to do some more research, tamagotchis have changed since I was a chab haha.I didn't realise how much game play was actually crammed into them, I am sensing that more ps are definitely on the cards for me lol. Well, my other mix came this morning, now to try and figure out how to unlock mermaid palace :D

Hi there, I am new to Tamagotchi m!x ! I am wondering if they turn into an adult stage at 3 years old or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back