Sign in to follow this  
Nokogiritchi

Custom TARDIS Tamagotchi!

Hi Doctor Who fans and Tama nerds!

There was already a thread for custom Tamagotchis, but as it is now locked I decided to start a new one. Apologies if this already exists as something current, but I could not find it so here we are.

Anywho, I just wanted to show off this picture of the custom paint job I just did to my see through yellow V3. It's far from the most elegant thing in the world as it is all done by hand and finished with several layers of clear nail polish, but I still think it's cute and since it took me the whole day I thought it worth posting in case anyone was interested.

This is what it looked like before (image not mine):

21do875.jpg

And this is it now, warts and all:

335bbtl.jpg

That's a little pouch beside it - you know, so the TARDIS doesn't get damaged :* It works perfectly and makes me smile whenever I see it, because it combines my two great loves in one fabulous - if scruffy - little mutant creation.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and please feel free to post any of your own customs, if people still do that, haha.

Peace.

-Nokogiritchi

• Like 2

Wow! What a great job, custom tamagotchis are so cool :D

I'm reminded of the art style they used back in the vintage Tamagotchi days. You may think it's scruffy, but I think it fits nicely.

• Like 1

That's very sweet of you, Gazette. I kind of agree, actually. It looks better in person than in the photo, and besides, I'll love it no matter what! Haha :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Berryitchi
      HI I HAVE A TINY BUT REALLY MAJOR PROBLEM!! So, I have the pink swirl mini. The swirls are gone. Yeah, already. So... this morning I saw some dirt on my tama (on the pink area around the screen). I... made the mistake of scratching it with my fingernail. *winces* I scratched off some of the paint too. So, it's... middle of screen > left > SCRATCH Uhh... HELP IT'S A FAIRLY SMALL THING BUT IT'S REALLY BUGGING ME!!! Idk if I should risk painting it (scarrrry) or scratch it all of. I was hoping I could keep that bit, otherwise it's a pink tama with light pink buttons. But it's bugging me so much!! What do I do? (I have normal paints and acrylics - well, gouache too)
    • By Berryitchi
      Hello! I was wondering what tamagotchi friends design is the most popular. I like the pink hearts the most with the colourful leopard being a close second. Take the poll!
    • By Jemsey
      Hey, hi!

I recently found the IDmakeDL application (which I believe was created by @Binary?), and got super excited about the prospect of making custom downloads! Does anyone know of any resources on how to learn how to use this software? Or possible any sprite bases for clothing/accessories? All I could really find was a blog post by someone saying there wasn't much out there </3 and that was posted a couple years ago.

xo,
      Jemsey
    • By TolueneZene
      Alright, recently i received a wonderful melon soda keitai as a gift from my lovely girlfriend, and it has become the crown jewel of my collection. I also got a very pretty summer night v3 with it, but they both have a few little faults that i would like to fix to help better their condition!
      First off, the paint on the both of them has chipped off a but, and i would like to fix the little things that i can. Does anyone know what kind of paint would be best? I am not risking anything by using nail polish, as ive heard it tends to smear the designs and causes the shell to yellow.
      The other thing i would appreciate getting help with is whitening my melon soda's yellowed buttons! I have tried dunking them in water with baking soda and lime, and gently washed them with toothpaste, but neither method has achieved anything, except for temporarily causing my tam to glitch and forcing me to reset. I would try soaking them in chlorine, but I am very paranoid about using such a strong chemical on the soft rubber. Does anyone know of a good, foolproof, and safe method?
      Thank you very much in advance, and I will try to post some pictures once I get home!
    • By GinaJinSarang
      Hello, Tama Fans! Just wanted to know if anyone knows where I can find a blank template for tamagotchi p's faceplate so I could personalize it and print it out in picture paper to personalize my P's!
    • By toxic_Makiko
      If anyone here who plays Nintendogs+Cats?Maybe we can have a small chit-chat about it!
      My dog's name is Goldie and she's a Golden Retriever!Also,I'm a bit poor (;-