Tamagotchi Covers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamatabichi

Reaction score
Hey guys.

This is my first topic on this wonderful forum. I've enjoyed reading all your discussions but I'm not able to locate a thread for tama covers.

I've recently reignited my passion for tamagotchis (the last one I had was way back in 1996 :/) with my passion slowly turing into an obsession I've also discovered tamagotchi covers :) Which leads me to my question:

Do you use tamagotchi covers? If so, where did you get them from and could you recommend any good sellers?

Thank you in advance, Tamatabichi <3

heey-o. you can make one your own by crocheting. "NATUUURE :D" my friend has a pattern. you can ask her for some :) but idk if that gurl is still active :/

I crochet my own covers. Only started doing so recently, so only have a few. I asked about this before and someone gave me their method. I'll see if I can link you to it. =)

Thank you guys, I have watched a few videos about it but I don't currently have the time to start a new project :( It may be something to look at n the future but atm I would like to support some shops :D

I can recommend TiellaNicole on Etsy. I've never bought her covers, but I have bought her faceplates and charms, and they're very well made and absolutely beautiful. I also once spoke to MuninaHandmade about some custom covers; her work looks amazing and I've heard good things. (I didn't buy the covers in the end as I ended up having to spend the money elsewhere.) I am looking at buying some of her Tama seats when I have some money available!

TiellaNicole is US based while MuninaHandmade is based in Thailand.

MythicBiscuits on Etsy makes covers and is based in the UK; her designs are cute, but I don't have any experience with her as a seller.

I can recommend TiellaNicole on Etsy. I've never bought her covers, but I have bought her faceplates and charms, and they're very well made and absolutely beautiful. I also once spoke to MuninaHandmade about some custom covers; her work looks amazing and I've heard good things. (I didn't buy the covers in the end as I ended up having to spend the money elsewhere.) I am looking at buying some of her Tama seats when I have some money available!
TiellaNicole is US based while MuninaHandmade is based in Thailand.

MythicBiscuits on Etsy makes covers and is based in the UK; her designs are cute, but I don't have any experience with her as a seller.
Thank you so much, I do have a custom order being made from Muninahandmade and I have ordered from Mythicbiscuits a few times too. Her crochet is brilliant and shes such a lovely woman to deal with, I would highly recommend her! I think I have come across TiellaNicole on instagram too. It looks like I may have already come across all the people that crochet tama covers already then hehe. I guess it is a very niche market. Thank you for your reply :) )

Fuzzy-N-Chic is also a popular source. The work I have received is very professional ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered cases for my colour Tamagotchi's

I have ordered from TiellaNicole (who was a pleasure dealing with, answering my queries, sending me pictures of the final product etc) and the two cases I received were so adorable I ordered two more!

I have also ordered two fluffy cases from MuniaHandmade, I cannot comment much on her as of yet as just placed the order but from reviews on her shop she is highly rated.

The market is rather niche so their only seems to be a small selection pool of sellers but the work is absolutely adorable and look forward to increasing my cover collection hehe!

I have ordered cases for my colour Tamagotchi'sI have ordered from TiellaNicole (who was a pleasure dealing with, answering my queries, sending me pictures of the final product etc) and the two cases I received were so adorable I ordered two more!

I have also ordered two fluffy cases from MuniaHandmade, I cannot comment much on her as of yet as just placed the order but from reviews on her shop she is highly rated.

The market is rather niche so their only seems to be a small selection pool of sellers but the work is absolutely adorable and look forward to increasing my cover collection hehe!
Thank you. I haven't ordered from Tiella yet but her stuff looks so cute. Muninahandmade's products are wonderful, I ordered 3 covers from her and I placed another order with her the day I received them (you may have seen my review haha) I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed. Now I have more covers than tamagotchis... what to order next ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back