I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Kuchipatchi Love.

I joined this site in 2007, when I was 11, after desperately googling how to make my friend's V2 work- the screen wasn't working but the sounds were still going. Turns out the wires in the back had come undone, and maybe it had something to do with the glass of milk she dropped it into. Anyway, Tamatalk came up and I immediately asked my mum for her email so I could join- and I was so happy to have found a community of people who loves tamagotchis as much as me.

I stayed active for another 5 years until I met my first boyfriend, and after that life started getting in the way and I didn't have time to raise virtual pets anymore. But in that time I met so many good friends and had so many people that I admired- TamaStarGirl, Kuri, Sal, Ra, Binary, KyliesMum and everyone else I met on here.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone on this site- you guys got me through some hard, hard times, and I still come here now and then to have a nostalgia-browse and look back on how far I've come in almost 10 years, almost half my life.

Thank you guys a million.

-Kuchipatchi Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back