Sign in to follow this  
cole.sseum

how to unlink vdp from p's when you have the dp patch applied¿?

so i applied the dp patch on my p's with a vdp and now i want to link it with my dream coffret but my p's doesnt want the dream coffret to link with it @-@ what should i do? should i delete the dp patch and put the dp patch remover thing? :(

remove the vdp as you do with real deco pierces

Edited by Loganator114

oooh so i really have to delete it :( thanks though u

Do you have a VDP character in use at the moment? (as in, is it your current character) You'll have to marry off the VDP character in order to link another pierce. As for removing the DP Patch, there isn't a reversal patch for it at the moment.

i already married of the character but its not removiiiing :( help me the pierce have been here for like 3 weeks and i really want to link another pierce but i cant and im sorta panicking now @-@

It should remove. I have the dp patch, and as long as I don't have a character from the vdp in use, I can switch between my actual pierces and the vdps. If I have a P's built in character, and fancy changing backgrounds and banners, I can switch my vdps and pierces about whenever. I don't know whether changing the batteries and selecting 'download' will help at all?

The link keeps failing @-@ :( and i have mametchi when the vdp character is mimitchi (i already married her off mametchi is her son) what is happeningggg what should i doooo

Edited by cole.sseum