Chocolate not on Valentine's Day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Body

Reaction score
So I was looking at the store today, and lo and behold there was a heart in there. I wasn't sure what it was, so I looked it up on the tamagotchi wiki and it says it's a chocolate, that can only be purchased on February 14th. Yet, my tamagotchi's current date is 11/14. I checked on another tamagotchi to be sure [one is from France, and one is from the US, so I doubt this is a manufacturer issue], and it's there as well. but it's not Valentine's day. Anyone else see the Chocolate in their v3 store?

New update. I restarted Both of my V3's to get Oyajitchi and BOTH had the chocolate, so yeah it seems to be something about today as this makes atleast:

4-V3 and 1-V2

and seeing as this is a date specific item, maybe since it's the 14th today something glitched...but in such unison is weird

My V3 had chocolate today too - twice in the shop on the same day. Strrrraaaaaannnngeee.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as holidays go...

Nov 14 is Christian Feast Day, not a feast in the typical sense, but a celebration of saints for certain christians. Don't think it has anything to do with it.

Perhaps it relates to Nov 23, the original release of Tamagotchi?

Editing the wiki to reflect this discovery; thanks for your informing, guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back