Question about Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vpet717

Reaction score
I recently got a Tamagotchi Friends and I'm wondering something. Is the bread always available for free food through teen and adult stages or will there come a point where I'll have to buy food to keep my Tama from starving? Seems like earning money for food would become time consuming and difficult since playing the games long enough drains hunger hearts and I'm not good enough at any one of them to earn large sums in one or two sessions. I'm concerned about being able to keep my Tama fed once he exits child stage.

The prices for food are not too high.

Usually, one victory nets you 1000p, which can afford 3 or so meals.

Bread is indeed always available, but it seems not to keep their hungry hearts filled as long.

You should also know that the Friends line is super easy to take care of. Baby stage, as usual, needs close care. But afterwards, you can fill up your hearts completely and not have to do anything for 3-6 hours.

Another thing to keep in mind is you get 2-3 uses out of reach for item you purchase. At least this is the case in Friends Dream Town. Unsure of which model you have. I really like that you get so much for a victory in Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back