Clarification for M!X

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucitine

Reaction score
I've gotten a bit confused about the characters for Mix.

I just bought a 20th anniversary edition and I'm assuming the non-exclusive characters are available on this version.

I really want to get my hands on Nijifuwatchi, but I'm not sure if she's a hatchable character? Are characters like her only available as a spouse? Or can they be hatched from an egg?

Also, I think I got confused at some point. I was under the impression that spouses can be friends that you've linked up with? Or is it only the characters that can be found in the different locations?

Last thing! I'm also assuming that the 20th anniversary edition doesnt follow the normal growth pattern as spacey and melody? I got a character that was not on the character growth chart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not gotten mine (anniversary) yet, but from what I have seen and heard so far...

Not all the non-exclusive tamas are available on the m!x. They had to cut a few out for the m!x exclusives.

Nijifuwatchi, according to the growth charts, can be raised. At least on the Melody and Spacy versions. I do not know the specifics for this, though, nor do I know if this is the same case with the anniversary m!x.

Your tama can marry other friends' tamas. In fact, when you connect two m!xes together, you can have them visit the fortune teller to predict how their child will grow up to look if they were to get married.

Due to the different selection of characters on the anniversary version, the m!x does have its own growth chart. Again, I do not know specifics, but I have heard that Makiko and Shimashimatchi can be raised...

...Which I find to be really unfortunate, because I have heard nothing about being able to meet them anywhere. It is really disappointing to find out that Makiko is likely only raisable, and after that you cannot see her again unless you start a new family entirely. This is especially annoying to me because she is my second favorite tama overall.

Ah, good to know that I don't need a second device to get married (though I will be getting a second one anyway). I hope that the 20th anniversary mix chart will be released at some point. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Also, I wonder if you happen to know. You unlock the berry town by feeding 10 berry sundaes to a Tama. But the snacks list in the cafe is different fro the 20th anniversary edition.... :(

Unfortunately, I do not know about that. But judging from the sound of it, it could be possible that Berry Town as a whole was removed to make space for new tamas and locations.

Oh no :( I didn't even think of that. I think I'm just going to do whatever and just see what happens. Or wait for someone to release a guide :p

My friend is asking if its possible to hatch the characters that are located in the towns (eg. Jellytchi or Morijikatchi).

Unfortunately, it is not possible to raise all the tamas. Only 5 adults of each gender can be raised. Unfortunately Jellytchi is not one of the males that can be raised, nor is Morijikatchi.

My 20th anniversary m!x arrived today, and I looked at the cafe menu. The Pudding A La Mode looks like it could possibly be what unlocks Berry Town if it is still around. I will experiment a bit and get back to you on that if I find anything out. Do not take my word for this quite yet, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
tnx for the link
imageproxy.php
You're welcome

The link doesn't work anymore. Did it say something about unlocking Berry Town in Anniversary version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back