What Will You Run for Winter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterxLady

Reaction score
With December beginning in the next few hours I am now debating which of my Tamas I should run for winter/the run up ot Christmas. It's quite a conundrum! I'd like to run my iD a bit more, as it's my newest (to me) Tama, but it's not very wintery/Christmassy without downloads. I've not run my iD LE (my favourite Tama) in months, but, same issue. I suppose I could run my P's, and try to raise a Yukinkotchi or download either Missy Santatchi or Kuriten to it. Or I could continue to run my 4U+, raise some more in built characters but fill it full of winter/Christmas themed downloads. But then again, maybe I should start up my Spacey/Melody M!X again, so that they're ready in time for me receiving my 20th Anniverdsary M!X, despite not being Christmassy at all and having no access to downloads! Then again, there's my Tamagezi; I'm getting my second one on Friday, so they can connect, and, as I've got a bit of time off this month, I'll be able to run it properly without needing to switch the time/remove the batteries daily... But it's also not very wintery!

All I do know is that I am definitely running the iD L 15th Anniversary so that I can raise a Rednosetchi!

Phew! What a palaver indeed!

So, enough about my eternal dilemma; what will you be running for winter/Christmas and why? =)

I'm trying to see how many generations I can get to on my V2, so I'm basically just constantly running that until god knows when, and I'm trying for a long-lived oldie on my V3. She's 7 at the moment, so there's a strong chance she'll still be here for Christmas as well.

I find myself running my Angel a lot near Christmas - I've been doing it every Christmas for a few years now. Not really sure why, but I'm probably going to find some batteries and run it again.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I might get a Music Star or a Tama-go for Christmas, so I will run that, and I will run my v2!

I kind of have this crazy idea of running all of my V1 Tamas at once...I think I have like 6 of them. I haven't run a connection in a long time.

Traditionally my pink spacy M!X and from Dec 16th my 4u+ will arrive so I guess both of them.

Been under the weather recently, but I'm pulling out my DT.

Winter is THE tama season IMO. Every tama, sans my current one, was given to me during winter.

I'll probably run either my music star since I ran that during Christmas last year or my new green christmas entama. I'm currently running a blue spaceship keitai.

I'd start up the others but I don't have enough batteries. ;-; If all else fails I'll be stuck running my Friends DT and P's.

I'll be running my 4u+, DT, and the v1 that will be here next week. For Christmas my fiance is getting me a Nexus 7 2nd gen so I'll have downloads for my 4u+! I may add my Tama-go to the mix. I was really enjoying it but had to take the batteries out to put in a gift for my daughter's birthday! Winter is a wonderful time for tamas!!

I think I'll keep my Morino going, and possibly my Angel. Getting a 20th Anni m!x for Christmas so that will keep me busy :)

I'm very odd about using my tamas during winter. In the spring, fall, and even summer (when I have the most time off), I normally just use one or two tamas for the entire season. But for some reason during the winter I want to play with like four at a time and I'm constantly changing which ones I use. So for now I'm using my V1, V3, and V4.5 but I'm sure by next week I'll be using completely different ones. :p

This month I'm running my angel and the 15th anniversary idl in preparation for possibly getting the anniversary Mix for Christmas. I really need to get down to logging what I'm running right now since its rare I'll actually really run a tama for a month or more at a time

Well I've ordered both tamagotchi p's (patched in english), and tamagotchi mix spacey version this december. I'll probably start with the p's, and play that one for a while before going over to the mix. Hmm.. no I suppose it depends which one arrives first. I'm just really excited to get them! Never had colored tamagotchis before so I'm looking forward to them. In fact I can hardly wait.. but I have to xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I started up my music star for christmas, because I got it for christmas years ago, and associate it with the season :)

I've been running my P1 since Friday last week. I got it two weeks ago but didn't have batteries for a while. It evolved into Mametchi today. :) I also got my P2 today, brandnew in an unopened package, and I'm running this as well at the moment. I'm also waiting for my V1 to arrive sometime this week, which I'll run too. You can probably tell that I just recently got into Tamagotchis. I used to have the Cool Tec Pocket Puppy back in 1997 but never an original Tamagotchi. I was so jealous of my friends who had one. :D

I ran my Santaclautch over Christmas, then I got my M!xes for Christmas (Spacy and Melody), and have been running them since. I just got a white Anniversary m!x, but keeping that boxed for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back