What do you guys think about Tamagotchi friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello people! I ordered Tamagotchi Friends a little over a week ago now and it will be here by or before Tuesday! It will be my first Tama ever! I have been playing the first and second version of the Tamagotchi's on my phone and am already quite fond of them! But anyway onto the point of this post! So what do you guys think about Tamagotchi Friends? Also is there any tips you would like to give me for first starting out? P.S just so you know my school rly does not care when phones are out when you are not in the middle of class anyway so I should be able to have my Tama out in between classes with no problem!

For the log question: Why not? There's always time for a song log.

For the Friends itself:

I find it to be very enjoyable. Yes, it lacks the features of pretty much every 21th century tama, but it's still great. And it's very easy to care for.

You will find them a bit more feature packed than the tamas on your phone. (different characters, games, buying food, the park, etc.)

The TF is great, but, there are some flaws to this Tamagotchi: like how you have to have some care misses to get rid of the "Cofferetchi Curse", and it doesn't have as many features like the Digital Friend Dream Town one.

And what's the "Cofferetchi Curse", you ask? The "curse" is that it's very easy now to get a perfect female/male character that's unavoidable to not get unless you get some care misses to get a different character.

Not saying that getting Cofferetchi is bad or anything, though. It's just that it's so easy to get her, that if you don't know how to not get her again you'll be stuck with her for awhile..

And a log would be good for you getting your fist Tamagotch! So, absolutely! :lol:

And what's the "Cofferetchi Curse", you ask? The "curse" is that it's very easy now to get a perfect female/male character that's unavoidable to not get unless you get some care misses to get a different character.
The reason I got it for my little bro ;3

Tamagotchi friends is quite nice i am running one now! But in my opinion tamagotchi dream town is better!

I like Friends in terms of variety. It's much too easy, though, and I wish it was a little more gender-neutral. I've never been into the super-girly stuff. I keep my TamaTown for this reason only.

I've never tried the DreamTown. A shame it didn't make it to stores.

PERSONALLY' I don't like it because it takes away the unisex feel to Tamagotchi but I like that it is in colour :wub: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back