My first Tamagotchi! Tamagotchi Friends Digital Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi :) you need to use an image hosting site like photobucket. You upload the picture there and you can edit it or whatever you need to do. (Resizing is usually needed because the pictures come out big!) It will then give you a direct link that you can paste into the photo url option when you make a post. The picture should show up then. Good luck with your log!

Hi :) you need to use an image hosting site like photobucket. You upload the picture there and you can edit it or whatever you need to do. (Resizing is usually needed because the pictures come out big!) It will then give you a direct link that you can paste into the photo url option when you make a post. The picture should show up then. Good luck with your log!
Yay I did it! Thanks for the help!

12/5

Hello! Today was quite an exciting day for me! When I got home from school my first ever Tamagotchi came in the mail! I was expecting it tomorrow but I can't complain lol! So today luckily I had some batteries for it and started the little bugger up! I wasn't able to get a pic of the egg or baby since I wasn't really even thinking about the log I was to excited about my new Tama! So anyway started it up and got a girl! Took care of her for a while and man did she eat! It may have been because I played way to many games but she ate a lot! And odd thing that I thought was odd was that she kept going to sleep even though it was only 5:00 and night! So I checked the clock and noticed nothing abnormal with it at first, then I looked closer and figured out that it was actually set to am instead of pm lol. So fixed that and after feeding her and playing some games some more that took way longer than I expected to be able to figure out she grew up into an adorable Terupotchi!

tama1.jpg

I don't have any idea what to name her at all lol so any ideas please suggest in the comments! So anyway I will plan on taking good care of her for the rest of today and tomorrow and tell everyone how it went!

12/6

Hello! Today at school it was rather nice because I was able to have my new Tamgotchi out during class with no problem at all. For every class I played on it after I finished my work and not one teacher said anything! It maybe because they know I am a good student or don't rly care, but I am so glad I can have my Tama out whenever without consequences!

So today I was able to play a lot of games and buy a few items for my tama, I bought some jewlery to add onto the collection as well as some food. The games are rly fun in my opinion they have not gotten boring to me at all!

But I also decided to name my little girl Tamagotchi Jamie! I thought it would be an adorable fit for her. I have been showing all of my friends my new Tama and they think that she is adorable! I even convinced one of them to buy one! She knows she will be getting one but the true question is when lol, so now all we have to do is wait. But when she gets it we can start "bumping" our Tamagotchis together and whatnot and I am quite excited to see how that works!

Anyway I think that's it for today, Jamie has been doing well and I will take good care of her for the rest of the day!

12/6 (again lol)

So quick update, my Tama just grew up into a Neotchi! I looked it up and they are the one you get with no care mistakes so yay!

tama2.jpg

12/7

So today not much happened other than Jamie turned into to Coffretchi!

tama3.jpg

She is so cute and I am glad to have raised her well!

So right now I am working on getting more jewelry, I currently only have 4 and I believe you need 30 to get another game so I shall be updating on how many jewelry I have each day :)

I was also wondering since I am getting a M!X for Christmas do you peoples think I should do a log on it as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
12/11

Hello sorry it's been a while since i have posted but there really hasn't been much to talk about until now! First off my little tama Jamie got married today!

tama4.jpg

And they had an adorable little girl that I named Katie soon after!

tama5.jpg

I took care of her for a while and then she turned into a Terupotchi just like her mother!

tama1.jpg

So yay I'm such a good parent!

Some more news I decided to order another Tamagotchi! This will be my second ever Tama! I am getting a Tamagotchi friends dream town! So when it comes (hopefully by Thursday) I can start to "bump" my Tamagotchi's together!

So I will update you all when something new and interesting happens!

12/12

Today Katie turned into Neotchi again just like her mom! I am curious to see if she will be a Coffretchi like her mom or hopefully something new! Anyway that's about it :p

12/13

Today just like her mother, Katie turned into a Coffretchi. Slightly disappointing but its okay I still love her the same if not more :) but I have some good news! My new Tamagotchi friends dream town came in the mail today! Two days earlier than expected, with free shipping! And I got a girl! I haven't named her yet but she turned into a Petithanatchi!

tama6.jpg

I haven't got that one yet even though there is only two different child variations. I will talk about her in the log now and keep talking about how Katie is doing :)

I also bought a bag to carry them around in since my pockets are not big enough to hold two Tamagotchi's and my phone all at once!

Derpbag.jpg

Hopefully at some point I can buy some Tamagotchi stickers of some sort or draw some Tamagotchi's and possibly hot glue them on to the front after I would laminate them :) if anyone has any ideas on how to decorate it please say so!

I think that's it for today I will be keeping good care of them!

12/20

Wow lol it has been 7 days! So a week since I last updated! I apologize greatly for I have been very busy, but anyway there is a lot for me to catch you all up on :)

So first off i named my Petithanatchi who I decided to name Jessica! She ended up being Pianitchi!

tama7.jpg

And Katie got married to Monakatchi

tama8.jpg

tama9.jpg

And they had an adorable baby girl that I named Samantha!

tama10.jpg

tama11.jpg

Jessica soon after got married as well, and she married Spacytchi!

tama12.jpg

(sorry for blurry image)

tama13.jpg

They also had a little girl as well! Making it my fifth girl! I wasn't able to get a good picture sorry, but she now turned into Butterflytchi, who I named Floof (for no particular reason lol) and I think out of all the other Tamagotchi's that I have gotten so far (three lol) she is my favorite!

tama14.jpg

And finally Samantha just like her mother and grandmother turned into Coffretchi! I didn't get a pic since I already have two pictures of Coffretchi lol :)

​So I think that about sums up everything that has happened! Hopefully I will update again soon when something happens that needs reporting lol until then bye!

Sounds like you have got the famous Coffretchi curse I hear plagues the Tamagotchi friends haha!

Enjoy reading your log. ^_^

12/21

So today not much happened other than leaving my Tamagotchi's at home during the whole school day.... tbh I cried a little when I realized I had forgotten to put them in my bag. So today we do not morn the loss of my two Tamagotchi's for when I got home they were both fine :) thank god.

So what had happened was a few minutes before getting to school I realized that they were not in my bag and I told my mom how to pause them and a few tears came to my eyes lol. When I got home only one was paused and the other was on the time screen thing, but as I said before they were both fine and I had luckily fed them before I left to school as always, I just cannot believe I forgot to put them in my bag! What a terrible parent I am!

But other than that everything is fine, I shall update you all tomorrow :p

Latest posts

Back