Got my first pixel chix!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puzzledpanda

Reaction score
Today was a sucky day, spent the morning studying while super loud construction was going on in my building. Then I had a very stressful exam, and a panic attack. :( But what cheered me up so much was checking the mailbox and finding that the pixel chix I had ordered on ebay had arrived!

It's the pixel chix two story house, the pink and purple one. It's used but in really amazing condition. And the seller was super nice and included batteries. :lol: I remember when I was a kid, I was kind of jealous of my friend because she had a pixel chix house, haha. And now I finally have one B)

I've had fun playing with it, and I've already leveled up once. I haven't played with any of my virtual pets for so long because I've been busy and struggling with anxiety but something like this is a cute little distraction that isn't high maintenance. So I'm very happy ^_^

I definitely want to get at least one of the love 2 shop malls and cars in the future :wacko:

Yippie! Pixel Chix is super fun, don't you think? My sister and I had a huge collection when we were little, yet we never collected the two story house. I'm sorry for your panic attack and anxiety. I think you would've done great on your exams! :) The love 2 shop mall is fun, and so is the car. However, the latter can get a bit boring unless you have other Pixel Chix toys to connect with. :D

Hope you enjoy your new arrival!

It is fun! And thanks for your kind words. ^_^

Yeah the car looks to be more simplistic for sure, but that's not a bad thing. I just wish that the prices on ebay were a bit more reasonable since it is smaller and simpler than the other pixel chix toys. Hopefully I can collect more of them soon! Connecting looks like fun.

Blah wish I wasn't a poor university student so I could afford to buy more pixel chix and other virtual pets :p At least I have a watchlin coming in the mail soon, I bought it with amazon gift cards haha.

Nice! My sister had a good collection that I used to play with, we even had the one that was like a mansion. We even used pins instead of the figures and it actually worked.

We also have the original one story one that was yellow, the two story one that was pink and purple and several of the car ones. Also the baby sitting one and the shopping mall one.

I found a pixel chix for $0.99 at goodwill this summer!

I've never had one and I tried it out. It's decent. It's like a hotel I think and it's two stories.

If anyone wants it for like $20 just PM me and I'll give you the link (I can list it on eBay).

I don't really understand it and I'd like to give it to someone who would. For what I think is an affordable price (idk how much they actually cost).

I had the pixel chix babysitter as a kid and I loved it! I spent hours playing with it.

I'm glad you found one and that you're getting enjoyment out of it ^_^

I found a pixel chix for $0.99 at goodwill this summer!

I've never had one and I tried it out. It's decent. It's like a hotel I think and it's two stories.

If anyone wants it for like $20 just PM me and I'll give you the link (I can list it on eBay).

I don't really understand it and I'd like to give it to someone who would. For what I think is an affordable price (idk how much they actually cost).
Wow that's a great deal! Can I see a picture? I don't think I could spare the money to buy it from you, unfortunately, but I am curious which version it is haha. And maybe someone else here would be interested in buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back