20th Anni Gozaru Village

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

Reaction score
Can someone verify that it's possible to get the horn needed to unlock Gozaru Village by winning the swim race at Makkakka town, without connecting to another m!x?

Meh, bought two 20th Anniversary and a Melody m!x. I'll let you guys know if it can be done individually, and if not, the most streamlined process to unlocking all locations on both <3

There's an easy way to unlock Mermaid Palace on your Melody mix : it needs to see at least 3 connections to 3 different tamas ; however you can achieve that with just 1 other tama by resetting that other tama between connections, the Melody will recognize it as a new tama each time (I did just that when I received my new Anniversary mix, resetting it a couple times before actually starting it was not an issue !)

I think you've probably come to this conclusion by now, but yes, you can get the conch shell by winning the swim race in Makkaka Town. Then you can unlock Gozaru Village. I've won probably 20 shells by now haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back