Sign in to follow this  
MataChan

I Wish You A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

I don't celebrate Christmas cause i'm not christian, but I still wish you it, MAN! I can't wait for 2017!

Stay Classy!

~Mata :gozarutchi:

• Like 2

Merry Christmas Tama talkers!

Wishing you all a lovely day and Happy New Year. x

Merry Xmas and i wish a worldwide color tama from 2017

Cheers

Merry (belated) Christmas! :lol:

And a blessed 2017 with cool stuff coming out and God's plans happening. ;)

Merry belated Christmas to everyone here! I hope everyone had a great one and I am looking forward to a wonderful new year!

Merry xmas and happy new year to all :wub:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KidRetro64
      I dont really know where to post this, but heres my guess!
      Anyways, Christmas is coming up, and so,are new tamas
      I really want a V3, Gudetama and mostly a tamagotchi meets!
      This is when I need your help!
      Dad says that if I get all 3, then there wont be much more than that. I dont really care, but then fro yo will be shoving all her stuff in my face, while I have 3 plastic eggs :/
      So what should I do? I are not crazy over a gudetama, but still want one!
      And then, the meets is a bit expensive (around £50-70 on eBay) and then again, most of them are from japan.
      Help needed!
      Silvie xxx

Edit: I totally forgot! A pixel Chix house or mall I think... Whats your idea?
    • By Jade27
      Merry Christmas!
      I'm making this topic a little early. If you don't know the rules, check the group hatch discussion. The most important part, have some Christmas time fun!
    • By Jade27
      Merry Christmas!!!
      I was a little surprised to find no Christmas theme group hatch going on.
      I would like to start a group hatch this Friday the 22nd. Please let me know if you want to join!
      The more the merrier!

Group Hatch Rules
      1. Anyone can join with any Tamagotchi they have
      2. The hatch is for one generation only. (your welcome to do more, but I'm only doing 1 generation.)
      3. you can start from any generation, (no resetting your tama)
      4. The most important rule! Try doing Christmas theme things with your Tama! Be creative with this one! Christmas themes can be virtual (on the tama itself) or in real life (in the environment)!
    • By MarshyMellow
      (And there was another post about this but it's locked.) What things did you get for Christmas? I got: Headphones, ACNL amiibo cards, a 20$ Steam card, art kits, Japanese chocolate bears, and a toy gun.

What about you?

• By penapox
      So I was at Toys R Us today when I realized that they had some Tamagotchi Friends for sale. Me being me, I immediately bought one. It's right next to me, it was sleeping and I turned the lights off as usual, but the lights suddenly turned on and there's a present beside the bed. I can't turn the lights back off. In fact, nothing seems to work. Spamming buttons doesn't do anything. It's the night before Christmas if that does anything It's still sleeping though, and the fact that the lights are on while it's sleeping scares me...

EDIT: Nevermind, the lights are back off. I don't know what happened there...