V6 toy and stress problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blooperz00

Reaction score
I have a child on a v6, he was born about 18 hours ago. He only has one toy, his rabbit that his mom had. I missed the doorbell for when he was invited to preschool, but i went to away and he's able to go to preschool so he's advanced to that point. However, arent you supposed to get a new toy when you join preschool? I go in the menu and all i have is the rabbit from the first generation.

It wouldnt really be an issue except my little boy hates the rabbit so much that it stresses him out to play with it. Between that and practicing and school, he is super stressed. I can only play games so much, and they onky lower stress so much.

What can I do??

Had a similar problem when my first Tama was a girl and she hated the toy she got.

it is weird that you missed out on the new toy and they didn't try to give you another one...Try to let your Tama age by one day (so its status is 1yr older) to see if it'll trigger that event? Unless your Tama evolves into a teen, then that'll be too late.

Your only ways of taking its stress down would be to play one of the three music games or praise it over and over again. Food items other than the default baby food and milk might reduce stress as well.

Ya. Sorry but only whne you answer the door will she give you a present. Other than that, it still lets you in preschool but you dont get the present if you didnt answer the door. I've had that happen a couple times too.

The Music Star's STRESS meter was quite off-putting for me so I got lazy and just praised it over and over. Unfortunately, once the stress reaches a certain level (like 80 or 90) praising does nothing and there's little that can be done to bring it down (besides the games).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back