Ridiculous Ways to Carry Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appadeia

Reaction score
So I was reading other threads whilst making a keychain extension for my v4.5. I didn't look at it until it was 2/3 of a yard long. That got me thinking about this. Anyone want to share their ridiculous ways of carrying a Tamagotchi?

Well, I guess a girl could carry one in her bra. I actually did once, (Uratama) when I was helping a friend move some furniture. I had no other place to put it at the time.

Well, I guess a girl could carry one in her bra. I actually did once, (Uratama) when I was helping a friend move some furniture. I had no other place to put it at the time.
That's unique i guess

doesn't know how to reply

While walking in the winter, I used to stick my V3 and V4 in my gloves so that they were resting in my palms. I did this because they were getting rather cold just in my jacket pocket. I used to alternate who went in my glove and who went in my pocket, but then I just put them both in since I had two hands. Well my hand would sweat and the screen would fog up, which worried me. Also, since this was winter and somewhat icy, I was further worried by the possibility of falling, putting my hand out to steady myself, and busting my tamagotchis because they were in my gloves. Now I just leave them on pause when I go walking, much safe either way.

I've also stored them in my bra... though Im working on making a little bag for them...little fish mouse coinpurse hopefully its been a while since I've sewn

Back when I was younger and in school, I remember quickly stowing one of my Connections in the side of my socks (they were the high-ankle socks, so there was plenty of room). I don't remember exactly *why* I did it, but considering we weren't supposed to have Tamagotchis at school by that point, I'm pretty sure it was a way of hiding it from the teacher... ^^;

I can't think of any other weird ways I've carried them, though. It's normally just a pouch or purse nowadays.

I remember years back when I was a kid in 1998 I used to rock all my p1's on lanyard around my neck :)

Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever seen anyone have a Tamagotchi attached to a backpack before. That would probably catch me off guard, if only a little bit.

There are also some vpets that are made to be worn like a watch, and have straps tat can easily be replaced with ones made for ordinary watches. Just imagine someone walking around & wearing a vpet on their wrist with a fancy stainless steel watch strap! :lol:

@CTF@

Oh yes, but I'm sure you will first appear to me as "the hysteric person shrieking about their lost watch and virtual life or death". Losing watches are bad, even worse when they are a semi-living creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back