Color-changing items on 20th Anniversary M!X?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Reaction score
Hey guys! I searched the forums a bit and couldn't find any info on this one... I know where to find guides for the color-changing items on the regular M!X versions, but I haven't seen any information on these items for the 20th Anniversary version.

Are there items you can feed your Tama in the Anniversary M!X to change their color?

Yes. There isn't (as far as I know) a complete guide yet. People are still figuring it out. I know drinking watermelon juice 5 times at the restaurant gives red color (making it possible to unlock Makkaka Town) and drinking the pink milkshake at the restaurant gives pink color. I haven't tried anything else yet but I'm sure other people have figured out other colors!

You're right, and pink ice cream cone at the restaurant also turns your character pink! Odd that they have two pink items right next to each other in the same location...

Oh, and the lemons turn your character yellow.

So, we've got:
Watermelon Juice = Red
Pink Milkshake = Pink
Pink Ice Cream = Pink
Lemons = Yellow

Hm. I wonder where the other colours are, or if they even exist at all.

I had 4 Ramune Sodas (from Uratama town) and I turned a dark blue. This is probably the same blue as the Mermaid Palace's Marine Drink.

(I'm gonna try a bunch of other foods to see what colours I can get lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Caviar from Gotchi Castle turns them black if I remember correctly

*Topic closed*
Please remember to check the dates on the last posted comment on a thread. Topics older than three months are considered dead and may as well be made into a new thread altogether

For more info on how to recognize topic bumping refer to this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back