Sign in to follow this  
Owl

Color-changing items on 20th Anniversary M!X?

Hey guys! I searched the forums a bit and couldn't find any info on this one... I know where to find guides for the color-changing items on the regular M!X versions, but I haven't seen any information on these items for the 20th Anniversary version.

Are there items you can feed your Tama in the Anniversary M!X to change their color?

Yes. There isn't (as far as I know) a complete guide yet. People are still figuring it out. I know drinking watermelon juice 5 times at the restaurant gives red color (making it possible to unlock Makkaka Town) and drinking the pink milkshake at the restaurant gives pink color. I haven't tried anything else yet but I'm sure other people have figured out other colors!

You're right, and pink ice cream cone at the restaurant also turns your character pink! Odd that they have two pink items right next to each other in the same location...

Oh, and the lemons turn your character yellow.

So, we've got:
Watermelon Juice = Red
Pink Milkshake = Pink
Pink Ice Cream = Pink
Lemons = Yellow

Hm. I wonder where the other colours are, or if they even exist at all.

I had 4 Ramune Sodas (from Uratama town) and I turned a dark blue. This is probably the same blue as the Mermaid Palace's Marine Drink.

(I'm gonna try a bunch of other foods to see what colours I can get lol)

Edited by Muilen

Black Caviar from Gotchi Castle turns them black if I remember correctly

*Topic closed*

Please remember to check the dates on the last posted comment on a thread. Topics older than three months are considered dead and may as well be made into a new thread altogether

For more info on how to recognize topic bumping refer to this post

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GayALaMode
      So far, thanks to the guide that’s been circulating around regarding the known color changes, we know that it’s possible to turn your tamas white, yellow, purple, and orange.
      From experience, the black LEGO looking food from Toy Land turn your Tama black.
      From tumblr, I’ve seen someone change a Tama into sky blue from a food item from Fairytale Land (which meets no luck for Magical Meets to achieve that color as far as I know)
      Anyone have any updates on other possible colors to change to? I’m currently looking to see if there’s an option to change a Tama pink myself 
    • By Maggotchi
      Hey everyone! This is my first post, so bear with me if this has been mentioned before:
      I have two tamagotchi meets (magical). I LOVE them, but something funny is happening with my white one (I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but maybe it's worth mentioning...)! She just refuses to progress from teen to adult! My green one has grown into an adult, married, had a baby, and now that baby is an adult. A little insight: I sent both tamas on a cruise while I was at work. I came home to find my male teenager has been replaced or grown into Mametchi! "COOL!" I thought. He was only around for maybe 30 minutes before he was proposed to by a character in the game. He (I) agreed, and off he went to get married and they had a little baby hybrid of themselves. Now, Mametchi and his wifey are doing their thing, and my little girl baby has grown up! It's only been maybe 2 or 3 days since she hatched. She has been able to unlock locations and other fun activities. Meanwhile...my limited tama has been stuck as a teen girl for DAYS! This is the first hatchling I've had on this particular device, and she's not wanting to age up! I'm not playing either device any differently than the other (I often play with them simultaneously). Could this be a glitch? Am I missing something? As adorable as she is, I want her to progress! Anyone know what the deal is?
    • By goweegee1
      In my free time I've come up with two different characters (both made extremy far apart from each other which is why the first looks a lot nicer then the second). One of the charicters is a m!x between Gozarutchi and Masktchi, the second is a m!x between Gozarutchi and Androtchi! I hope you like them!

• By leogames2012
      Tamagotchi M!X Did Launch In Japan But Launched Worldwide Now... In Brazil? But How to buy?
    • By shibetama
      I've been running my Tama Spacy M!X for 5 generations now, and no matter how well I take care of it, I get the same teen, Waamuwaamutchi. The past gens I thought maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention to it, so for my fifth generation, i made sure there were no miss cares. I kept her fed fully the entire time and had her happy bar at the teal column (I'm pretty sure it doesn't go higher for toddlers, I could be wrong though.) So, when the time came for her to evolve, I was expecting a Haretchi or Eriitchi, but instead I got another Waamuwaamutchi! Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm so tired of seeing Waamuwaamutchi...
    • By Verklighet
      I've been running my Spacy M!X version for a while and have come to notice an odd
      line of pixels appearing near the lower right of my screen.

The odd line is horizontal and it like rainbow colors. I turn my Tamagotchi in the light
      the colors will change. The rainbow colors are faint as the screen itself still broadcasts it's normal
      color or whatever color is should be showing, but there's like a rainbow filter over it.

Does anyone know what this is and how I could fix it?

~Verk