Help with mr blinky Ps downloadables

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ologoff

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
While I'm waiting that my new Ps comes in the mail, I've downloaded the english patch 1.51, the optional english patch, all the 38 vdp characters, the deco pierce patch, the tama p's english collection 1.0 and the two idl minigames
There's anything else that I have to download? Which is the best device to connect the Ps to a mac or a pc?
Sorry for the dumb questions but I have difficulties using Blinky website :wub:

​PS if a mod can correct the title, it would be great... damned automatic corrector...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, do you have an IR phone to the actual transfers, or only a PC/Mac?

You'll need to buy an IR phone if you want to transfer the files sadly, old Nokia phones, Palm Treos and etc

You'll need to buy an IR phone if you want to transfer the files sadly, old Nokia phones, Palm Treos and etc
Any IR phone can connect to the Ps or some brands or models are better then others? Alternatively can't i just use an IR usb transceiver?

Tnx a lot :wub:

I used a little irda usb device I purchased on Amazon for like $6 bucks. It was hard to get the hang of but I was patient and now I can transfer any content or files as needed. Its much cheaper than buying an old IR phone, but the phone I hear is much easier. There is a store called Cutie Pie Kawaii online and I have seen fully loaded devices sold there too.

I used a usb dongle for my tamagotchi p with a windows 8 computer and it took me 4 hours to change it from japanese to english. The IR dongle is cheaper but it is not the most user friendly.

I used a little irda usb device I purchased on Amazon for like $6 bucks. It was hard to get the hang of but I was patient and now I can transfer any content or files as needed. Its much cheaper than buying an old IR phone, but the phone I hear is much easier. There is a store called Cutie Pie Kawaii online and I have seen fully loaded devices sold there too.

I used a usb dongle for my tamagotchi p with a windows 8 computer and it took me 4 hours to change it from japanese to english. The IR dongle is cheaper but it is not the most user friendly.

:D TNX

Wow! 4 hours would frustrate the heck out of me. I used a little basic cheapo laptop from Walmart and it took me at most half an hour to get it all figured out. And I'm not that tech savvy either. Lol.

I just bought a palm treo for 10$ on ebay. I am using this instead of my usb dongle. I can just send the pictures from my laptop to the device bluetooth is a wonderful thing.
imageproxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back