Pixelated Pets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score

Hey everyone. Welcome to my new log!

Jumping right in, here's Chasm. This is Wendula's daughter from the previous Christmas hatch. We are currently on generation 2.

Chasms are deep breaches found in the Earth's crust or in caves etc. I never recycle tama names, I always create new names. (EDIT: the reason why I always create new names is because it helps me remember and keep track of past Tamagotchis even if I don't have a picture or any journal entry of them. For example: F-Zero the Ginjirotchi on my blue v2 who I'll never forget :c or Bibio [bee-beeyo] the Pipotchi on my green v3)

Our Chasm is a Kinakomotchi! This has to be my favorite toddler from the connection series, it also brings me back to those good 'ol days of the v1! Kinakomotchi are based off of a puffy desert from Japan, which explains their cute, squishy bodies x)

I'm very excited for this log, and for this gen. I love the characters you can get on even generations on the v2. I do want a Mimitchi this time around, but we'll see.

Thats all for now til next time!

-Jayy

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's Chasm! I know, weird photo lol.

She evolved into a Young Mimitchi in the shape of a hexagon. Cool. No, i've never actually given the ball item to a Young Mimitchi. This is my first time seeing this expression on one. Chasm looked like she was in a rather meditative state.

*om*

I actually already miss her as a Kinakomotchi, although Young Mimitchi are amongst my favorite teens. I miss meh little, squishy jellybag tama!!

Twice Chasm's happy hearts went down to 3, so..we'll see. I'm going to attempt not letting her hungry/happy drop at all today.

Chasm turns 3 today, and should be evolving into an adult in the afternoon tomorrow [here]. I'm quite excited. Hoping for a Debatchi, one of my faves.

I know after the v3, they increased the growth rate of tamas, but even v1-v3's age too quickly for me. Sometimes i actually prolong their life by pausing them at night lol the last time i did that i think it took 9 full days for my tama to evolve into an adult. I became attatched too.

That's it for now. Thank you for reading.

And thank you SA311, Sofee, and Hapihapitchi for liking my last post n_n

Looove this photo. Here's Chasm! She evolved into a Memetchi. At first i had my heart set on Mimitchi, but once i ruined Chasm's perfect care, Debatchi came to mind. I was quite close considering both Debatchi and Memetchi are good-care (not perfect-care) adults. The first time i received Memetchi was Christmas Eve of '04.. 12 wopping years ago(on the original connection). This is the 3rd Memetchi i have owned since the beginning of the Tama-verse. It's factual.

Chasm is currently 6 years old, which means we get the matchmaker tomorrow! Ah yiss.. Her training bar is full as well.

I hope you guys like her wig. She chose it out when she was still a Kinakomotchi lol. Chasm is clairvoyant, she knew she was going to have little to no hair as an adult. I think she's just fine with the usual curl on her head..

She probably just wants to be pretty considering her mom was a flower.

No, i mean it. She actually was a flower.

Thats it for now..

Thank you rjalda and Sofee for the likes!!

I'm so happy i started this log, the reason why isn't only due to personal hobbies and freedom in journaling, but also because tamaninjacat set up that christmas hatch!! After Wendula had her daughter Chasm, i knew it was time to log again.

Thanks for reading, til next time.

n_n

I'm glad the Christmas hatch inspired you to create a new tama log! It's nice to see that Chasm has grown up into a beautiful Memetchi. :D (And she has a really great wig to go along with her looks. ^_^ )

Latest posts

Back