Tamagotchi M!X - Quick cash trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bico

Reaction score
If you're running a normal tamagotchi M!X, a good way to get money is to visit the Patchi Forest baths-- there's a random event in it where you get awarded a whoopin' 1000 coins! Sadly, in the 20th anniversary the Patchi Forest is replaced with the Laboratory/Old-Timey Tamas Spaceship, which sucks

So what can you do? Well, if your tama is 2nd generation onwards, on the 1st of January you can visit its parents to get the Otoshidama (a japanese tradition where children get money on New Years to get candy and toys and stuff!) which nets a nice 2000 coins! Now, I've only tested this once, so I'm not sure whether you can try again once the Tamagotchi finished a 24-hour cycle (much like when they grow up into their next stage) and change the date again to 1/1 or not, so evidence would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
i've only ever gotten 1000 GP with this trick from the parents ):
the ''parents trick'' works only the firsts seven days of January, the ''patchi forest trick'' is very randomic but should works all the year
imageproxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back