How Long Can Adult V2 and V5 Tamas Live Without Care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_and_egg

Reaction score
I forgot my V2 and V5 Tamagotchis at home today. They are 2G adults (a Mimitchi and a Sunnytchi respectively). It's currently 8:20 am and I normally get home from my last class 3:30-45 pm. Is it likely they will die if left alone for that long?

Unfortunately I think that's much too long for either version to survive on it's own. The only ones I know that can go that long without care is the Tama go and Tamagotchi Friends (regular and Dreamtown). Did they have full hearts before you left? That might improve their chances of staying alive longer.

My well fed and happy V2 has survived me being gone from 7am-2pm when I was in high school but usually, they weren't up until 9am so it's more accurate to say 7/8 hours. However, I could only do it ONCE in that tamas life or it would die plus I had to be very careful from that point on. Prior care also has be put into consideration because too many care misses means a premature death for the tama if you accidently leave it unattended for long periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back