Will this USB IRDA work for the Tamagotchi P?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchia

Reaction score
I've been looking for ways to download the Tamagotchi P patch for about a year now (no joke) and I've even bought 2-3 cell phones I thought would work for it and they all didn't work. I'm resorting to Ebay now for a USB IRDA and I was wondering if anyone knew if this one would work? Just want to get a confirmation from someone before I buy something else that's useless.

If this won't work, is anyone able to direct me to a place where I can get a compatible phone or USB IRDA for this? ;-; Preferably within the price range of $5-$10 if that exists. ;-;

Cutie Pie Kawaii sells an irda device with ps, id and idl files preloaded but cost 35usd + shipping
Thanks for the suggestion <3 that's out of my budget right now though unfortunately (student life makes you broke AF) :( . Especially with it being USD (I'm in Canada) it'll end up costing me about $46. Any ideas if what I linked in the OP would work the same was as a USB dongle would? I'm assuming it would but I don't want to purchase it without knowing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back