Sign in to follow this  
Mimitchia

Tamagotchi Mix Anniversary vs. Melody+Spacey?

I'm thinking about getting a Tamagotchi Mix soon, and I absolutely LOVE the anniversary shell in comparison to the melody and spacey shells. Right now my first choice is the anniversary version but does it have anything special that the Spacey and Melody versions don't have? I know there are some things that are exclusive only to the Spacey version and some things that are exclusive only to the Melody version. Is there anything that's only exclusive to the Anniversary version? What are your thoughts? Which one did you pick out of the three and why?

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I recently ordered an Anniversary. Recently as in today, lol.

Now I don't have any M!xes or anything but I'll put in my 2 cents. :)
I decided anniversary over spacey/melody for a few different reasons. I'll try not to repeat myself but this might get messy.
So first of all, I chose it because there were more (and in my opinion, better) characters. You get the some of the normal characters (the melody/spacey exclusive ones not included since they're not on the anni.) plus the 10 "vintage" characters that replace some of the normal characters (Mimitchi, maskutchi, Shimashimatchi, etc.) and one character that was created by a fan (there was a contest). Here's a visual for you:
Second of all, the destinations are different. I don't know a whole lot yet about this, but I know there is Makkakka town so that's super cool!
And third of all, you can unlock all (or close to all) of the destinations without needing another mix. This is important to me because I don't want to have to buy another mix just to get the full experience. This is just from what I've heard. I have a feeling I'll like this one, idk why just something in me told me to go for it. If I do like it, I might have to buy another one and this is how you know you're a true collector jk
Watch some reviews, guides and unboxings on YouTube! This is what helped me make up my mind.
here's some helpful links btw
I hope this is helpful and sorry if I'm wrong about some of these things I don't actually know a lot I'm just pretending I do I'm just playing the "keep up with all the facts" game
:)
  • Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GinaJinSarang
      It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .
      My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

• By Penguin-keeper
      For those who don't know of TruffleShuffle.co.uk, it's an online retailer that sells retro/pop-culture-themed goods. I'm just quickly posting this because I found this on their site the other day;

It's always nice to see new official Tamagotchi items. This one is an official Tamagotchi heat-change mug, and it can be found here if any of you guys want one.
    • By TamagotchiiPrincess
      Hi can someone identify this version of chickpet where can i find the Chickpet tamagotchi pink design i'v been looking on internet can't find the one i want... where Can I purchase one like this please🤔 any suggestions? Xx

• By Odourman
      First I made a dough out of flour, salt and water. I shaped it into a stand and put it into the oven. When it was done I made glue out of flour, water and salt. I mixed those things in a pot cooked it. I put glue all over the Tamagotchi stand!!!

It looked icky.
      After it has dried I painted it.

Then I took, what-it's-called?, white fluffy stuff, synthetic cotton?

And I throw that fluff into the green paint water!!!

Waiting for it to dry was boring so I used microwave.

Then I had green, green, fluff of home.

And YAY! It is finished!

The R.I.P Tamagotchi Stand

EDIT:
      I might cut down on the fluff....
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I'm beyond confused and sorry for the confused title I have no idea what to title this. Ok on to the question. You guys know how tamagotchi can like somewhat talk. How they'll call out your name when sad or hungry. I woke up this morning to my twins as adults calling me literally and I quote "Anon, we want to play"* (roughly what they said I should of taken a picture but I was panicked) I have never seen them say that before. Like they were near full happiness and fed so I was baffled. Even the attention icon was on. Again baffled. It went away after a few minutes.
      So to summarize, has anyone seen similar behavior in their tamagotchi, or other odd things like this? 
    • By Maxton
      So, I have the set of Tamagotchis called "Tamagotchu", I believe, and I really don't understand how they work too well.  I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?  Does anyone know what this is and what's happening?