Where can you buy a Tamagezi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchia

Reaction score
I discovered these and they're not quite Tamagotchis but they're more like a Chinese rip off of a Tamagotchi? They're so cute ;-; I'd love to add it to my collection. I've been looking everywhere and it seems like no one sells them! I've checked ebay, amazon, alibaba, aliexpress, tamagotchishop.es, etsy, everywhere. Anyone know where to buy one of these? Am I just looking in all the wrong places?

For anyone who doesn't know what a Tamagezi is, it looks like this:

13388687_286490868351560_1379305835_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked a seller on AliExpress because he was previously selling them but now only had faceplates, he said the factory he was selling from is no longer producing them. Sounds like they've gone out of print, which is a shame, I really wanted one. Used is probably your best bet!

I asked a seller on AliExpress because he was previously selling them but now only had faceplates, he said the factory he was selling from is no longer producing them. Sounds like they've gone out of print, which is a shame, I really wanted one. Used is probably your best bet!
Man that really sucks :( . They look fun! Hopefully I can get a secondhand one somewhere. Fingers crossed! :) Thank you!

They are sold every now and then at the Traders group in Facebook.

Ra,
Thank you! I joined one hopefully someone will sell soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back