The saddest thing to happen to a tama owner?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher

Reaction score
When I was about 8- 9 years old(1997-98), I woke up one morning and started to feed my tama. After he ate two meals, he died. I cried. I know it's one thing to look at your tama screen and see that its dead, but to witness the death itself feels like losing your own child. Or am I just going insane? :angry: :angry: ^_^

Awww thats sad, especially since you were young and wernt negelecting it at all.

The saddest thing that every happened with mine when they first came out all those years ago was I had just got the secret character and the batteries died! I was so upset, especially since i didnt have a clue how i even got the character ^_^

Ouch that's sad too. And especially since they didnt have the download option way back when, all of your hard earned work is gone. That's how I lost many tamagotchis, and my parents never realized that we could just go out and buy new batts instead of a new tama. So by the time the fad ended, I had around 10- 15 completly dead tamagotchis ^_^

the saddist thing that happend to my tama was when i tried to reset it and i pushed on the button too hard (i was like 8 or 9) and i messed up the tamagotchi.... it just went *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* i started crying because it was my favorite one. I had to take out the batteries to make it stop beeping, and it never worked again. so dont push on the reset button too hard xD

Something like that happened to me. It was my second original tama cause my first one died out completly. I thought if I kept the little battery tab thing and stick it in later on, I could save batteries! So, I kept sticking it in over and over, until the poor thing froze up and said something in japanese. I nevewr stuck that tab back in again :eek:

When I was in year 8 (1998, first tama craze), I was one of the first people in my class to get a Tama. I was (am) also very much a nerd :huh: . One of the popular girls asked me in class if she could have a look at my Tama, which made me really flattered, because one of the cool people talked to me... the next thing I knew she was pushing the reset button with a pencil, with all her friends laughing at me and I couldn't do anything because it was the middle of class, and they were the cool girls.

And people wonder why I'm bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back