Tama Log (1): HOLY CRAP 1/22/17

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami Mommy

Reaction score
Hai! Welcome to my first log/entry on TamaTalk! Right now I have 3 Tamas running. 2 of them are music stars, one is a 4u+. This morning, my tama on my 4u+ became an adult. I married her off... Her baby was given to me as always, so I decided to name her Lulu. My first music star (the first tama I ever got) has a family on it atm. I have Drew (he's a Mametchi at 7 yrs), his petitchi (I don't know the baby's gender yet because it hasn't been handed over to me yet, so that's exciting), and Mametchi's wife (I'm not 100% familiar with all the tama types, so unfortunately I can't tell you what she is). My other music star is a Kuribotchi at 0 yrs (he was born yesterday).

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to cope when your tama leaves the baby (or dies of old age?)? Tonight, at midnight, Drew and the mom are leaving (like all the v6s...). What should I do???!!!! Thank you for reading my first log!!!!!!!!!! :3

~Tami Mommy

Oh, I forgot to mention my Kuribotchi's name is Quando (I was listening to a song randomely on T.v and decided to name him that. I looked it up, Quando actually means "when".

Hello!

Welcome to Tamatalk!

So let me see...

I have a 4U, and they are quite similar, so hopefully this helps:

I think that one good way is that you can make your Tamagotchi your TamaTomo, but in Drew's case, it is too late. I am sorry.

But when Quando becomes an adult, you can give it different toys and food to try out. If it really likes the item you gave it, then you will earn a bunny-sticker-thingy, which is like a petal to your 'TamaTomo Clover' (that is what I call it).

When you get all of the petals (the last one should be obtained in 48 hours after it is an Adult) it will be listed on your notebook in the TamaTomo section.

If you have any other questions, you can ask me!

Tomodatchi_Lovely

Latest posts

Back