Aging in Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Liv

Reaction score
I have one question. Can you pause a tamagotchi for 8 hours a day and it still age one year? I might need to pause it in school but I may be able to check it between classes.

"This is what I think pausing your Tamagotchi does:

Let's just say I hatched my Tamagotchi at 8am this morning. So it evolves into a child at 9am. We all know that a child evolves into a teenager 24 hours later, right? So it should evolve at 9am the next day.

But then I have to pause my Tamagotchi for another three hours. The next day, instead of evolving at 9am, my Tamagotchi evolves at 12pm.

Mind you that is what I THINK it does. It doesn't really slow it down, as in staying in the child stage for say 30 unpaused hours. Basically to get a Tamagotchi to evolve it has to stay off pause for a certain amount of hours. That's just my theory though.

I also believe putting a Tamagotchi to sleep can stunt the evolution process, as a Tamagotchi can't evolve but can age during its extended sleep. " - dancinkayley

dancinkayley is another user on TamaTalk, and this is what he/she said on another post. All credits go to dancinkayley!

Hope you found this useful!

Tomodatchi_Lovely

It will still age, but it will take longer. Pausing it for 8 hours means that it will age 8 hours later each day. It won't stop your tama from aging/growing completely, it just slows the growth process down.

:wub:

Oh okay I understand it makes a lot more sense now. Thank you ^^!

I also believe putting a Tamagotchi to sleep can stunt the evolution process, as a Tamagotchi can't evolve but can age during its extended sleep. " - dancinkayley
I would like to point out that, at least on my DT, that Tamas can evolve in their sleep. Had it happen three times. I'm pretty sure it's the same on a TF.

Might want to test next time you know when it is going to evolve.

On the TF they age in their sleep too! Sometimes when it's like 8pm and the teen has already went to sleep, he evolves and wakes up again! When it's later they just grow and I think you need to turn off the lights again but I'm not sure.

Wow thanks for even more info you guys are so helpful ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back