japanyouwant tmgc store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konijn

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience ordering through them? Im a little worried, as I never have before, and it seems like they are taking a long time to ship my order? It's been 2 or 3 days and it still says processing in my account, order details.

I've seen this store recommended along with cutiepiekawaii. If anyone has ordered through Japan you want and can ease my nerves that would be great, lol.

Japan you want is a stellar seller (that rhymes :D ) I've bought from them many times. Items are always exactly as advertised with very fast shipping. They even sometimes include extras. Bought many vintages and an anniversary mix from them.

I've ordered from there too! The item came pretty fast and even through in a couple extra stickers and a note! I would recommend them.

Awesome, thanks guys :). I'm glad I found these sellers. They sell their tama's at a reasonable price. Amazon was they only place I knew to look before, which can be a bit pricey at times.

I got my P1 from them and had a great experience! It arrived within a week of being shipped out and they included some really cute little stickers with it as well. Would highly recommend.

I also have very good experiences with them. :) They organise auctions quite regularly on ebay as well. I got one of my Tama's really cheap that way. :D

Japan You Want is one of the best Tama Sellers. I've bought from them a few times and it always comes as advertised, with fast shipping, and a few extra stickers and things

I would definitely recommend buying from them! They're super fast with their shipping and always include little goodies like stickers or tissues all tamagotchi related/themed. If you're a repeat customer they'll sometimes send a coupon with your items, so that was really nice. Overall I'm super happy with them and would most certainly buy from them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought from them on several occasions, and have nothing but good to say about them. Many times they have a tama you spent a long time looking for, in good condition, for a good price.

I am from Canada and thinking of ordering with them, has anyone ran into Customs Fees?

Missghoulina,

I am from Canada and I did not get any customs fees. Shipping was Indeed speedy as others have said :). Would buy from them again for sure.

Great Sellers! I'd buy from them any day over amazon! I ordered 4U from amazon two weeks before I ordered from Japan you want and I recieved my IDL from Japan you want within two weeks... I am still waiting on my 4U from amazon. .. it's been about a month now.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back