Tamagotchi connection V3 or V5 ? (Gift for GF)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vree

Reaction score
So yeah, me and my girlfriend got the big fat tamagotchi a year ago or so.

But she didn't play it for too long because it because it's too big (and complicated I think).

Today when I was looking at the 20th anniversary digimon tamagotchi like devises that I'm getting. She suddenly said I wish I had an old tamagotchi. She didn't go into great detail except saying that it was too big/fat. And I think she also found it maybe a little too complicated or intense I duno. I should have asked her, but the deal is I want to surprise her on valentine with a new old tamagotchi. But now I'm not sure which one to get :/

I looked around on the forums and it seems the V3 or V5 would be the best. What do you guys think? Personally I'm more tempted to get the V5 for her. But maybe she doesn't like the big antenna or maybe it's too complicated. On the other hand it shouldn't be too simple so that she would get tired of it in like a week or so.

Any ideas/imput is welcome ;)

As far as I know, the v3 is a little less complicated and it's got a less bulky antenna. In my opinion, the v3 games are easier and more fun. But, the whole family aspect of the v5 is kind of cute. All in all, they're both great!

Last edited by a moderator:
The V3 is personally one of my favourite versions although it's very simple and I can see how it would get boring quickly. The characters are really cute on it though and it has a lot of games. I don't currently own a V5 but from what I've seen of it, it looks very fun and the family aspect is pretty unique. I'd probably say the V3 but it's up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this topic can be closed. My GF did a 180 and want's a collor versioned one. Will open a new topic about that because I know nothing about those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back