12 years later

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi, this is suddenly out of nowhere for sure.

I've had this account for 12 years, apparently. I was 8 years old when I created this account. I'm now turning 20 this year. absolutely wild.

anyways, just though I'd post about that. crazy how time flies, isn't it?

I've been here for 10 years,although i'm pretty sure i have an older account thats been around longer than this one, but i can't remember it.

this thread should basically be a TT OG reunion thread lol

12 years here too....I feel so old! Although I was gone for a long time. Just recently came back.

I too first joined here in 2005, although I couldn't remember the password for my old account and wanted to start fresh with a new one. Hard to believe it's been that long - I was 8 when I first started coming on here... little did I know I'd actually come back at 19 xD

I've had my account since 2012. but recently came back to it too. It took me a while because my mom hates tamas. Now I'm an adult with a job so I can do what I want. :D

I've been here for 10 years,although i'm pretty sure i have an older account thats been around longer than this one, but i can't remember it.

this thread should basically be a TT OG reunion thread lol
You've a couple of accounts that are a bit older than the Acid~Rain user name ;)

Let me know (PM) if you'd like to take a look at them.

I joined TT in February 2005 after I realised it was packed full of really useful tamagotchi info to help me run my V1s, so in a few days time I will have been a member for 12 years :eek:

I keep wanting to get batteries for my tamas but i keep forgetting. I want to teach my step-son about tamagotchis :) he's turning 8 next month, so i think thats a good age to start. Get him into the oldschool gadgets instead of playing on his tablet or my bf's phone all the time lol

I'm so out of the loop on tamagotchi stuff, what are they on now, the V20? or something?

I'd like to think I made my account in Tamatalk's golden age. The forums were so active. Oh well.

#TT2011crew

my very first account here was made way back in 2006. that said, i've been away from here for about a year, so even though technically in june it'll have been 11 years since i first joined this site, it'd be more accurate to say 10 years

(this is like my. 7th account maybe??)

I've been here since 07/June/2007, have had 3 different accounts, and probably one of the oldest members here.

This is the only account I've ever made, since I didn't ever think there were Tamagotchi forums when I started off with my first Tamagotchi (a pink v6 when I was eight). Nevertheless, I'm still glad this site is somewhat active n.n

I returned today out of curiosity, having not visited this site for a good few years! I joined in 2007 so my account will be turning 10 in October and I am just about to turn 19! Absolutely insane how time flies, I feel so old! Need to dig out all my old Tamagotchis and have a go again, I forgot how much I miss them :)

I'm still surprised that I've been here as long as I have. There is no website that I've kept revisiting as long as this one. This is the only forum I've ever participated in on a longterm time frame.

Whether I'm just checking on the place or making posts, I always enjoy logging in to this place.

I've been here since 2013, however I was lurking around for a few years before making an account.

this is so weird oml

yo uh i've hopped around on many accounts, but people should know sugarygoesrawr, etc. most people from way back when called me sugary :-0

i joined in like 2006? 2007? im on this account mainly bc of impulse but its strange yet nice seeing so many old faces in this thread.

I joined in August 2009 when TamaTown was all the rage, everybody was dressing up as Dazzilitchis, and popularity contests were an actual thing :lol: though I only log in every half year or so, it's still nice seeing everybody and revisiting nostalgic memories.

sorry to bump but I relate! I joined when I was about 8 as well and I'm 18 now. very nostalgic memories from this site and I have friends I met here and still talk to sometimes, one I talk to daily

I can also kind of relate, even though I didn't have an account until 2016. However I had browsed this site while looking for Tamagotchi stuff when I was about 7 or 8. That kind of counts - maybe? I just find it cool how long this forum has been running.

Oh dang hey uh wow idk when exactly I joined I'd have to check my old account it's violetchi_garden btw that's my old account haha end me but um man I feel like it was 2008/2009 (ok yeah I checked it was March 8th 2008 was when I joined)

So that was like?? Almost ten years ish?? idk I'm the baby of the og ppl

god I'm like so embarrassed to say what my old username was bc I know some ppl will remember me and I literally hate the person I used to be like I would legit drop kick them into the sun but uh if you remember me heyy I hate myself lmao what's good

also like. It's so wild like back in the day I made a few artist friends here and we all bonded bc we were in our Primal Weeb Days complete with the "xD" and "kawaii random" and yikes it's so cringey (and I hate that word ok) but?? We had fun. And it's just. mind blowing bc I guess like I was the quote unquote ~Artist Sempai~ friend, but now they're all actually pursuing art and one has a v popular art blog and I just don't draw anymore bc The Trauma happened and I dissociate and sleep too much to have a chance to draw anymore and I'm going off topic & idk how I got here or how this subject came about buut???? Just the Primal Weeb Days of tamatalk were gr8 and I miss everyone drawing icons for each other and I miss the art contests where we would all do multiple submissions of MS paint drawings and we'd oodle over the ppl who had photoshop or drew really pretty traditional art and we all just supported each other and. I miss that a lot. I'd so be down for another tamatalk contest just to see the new 11-12 year olds (if we have any) and their art and their passions I would love to see that

anyways. early tamatalk was bomb yall

Last edited by a moderator:
My account is almost 10 years old... I've been collecting for 10 years now.

Holy Cow.

I was almost 13 when I joined (ugh I know internet laws, I should've waited) and was probabally a total turd muffin. I mostly hung out on TamaCraze101 though. I still come back here every few months and hang out.

Its like coming home, as comforting as the tamatown theme song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back