Nostalgic Sadface

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daenerystea

Reaction score
Hey everyone! :hitodetchi:

I've been collecting since I was a little kid, but stopped for a couple of years. To my dismay, I can't seem to find one anywhere in a store anymore! I seem to be the only one around me, including in shops that I've asked, surprised about this and it's making me feel sad and super old haha.

Would anyone happen to know any GOOD sites besides Amazon or EBAY to purchase from? OR BETTER YET, STORES TO GO TO (TORONTO, CANADA)? Even Japanese stores (online, or special stores in the city?) would be awesome because of all the different varieties I could potentially get. Everyone on Amazon or EBAY seems to just be wanting to make $$$ and jack the prices up :( Just curious to find out more info, if anyone has any!

Thank you ;) !!!

There's an online Japanese Tamagotchi store called Japan You Want that sells tamas in Japanese, and from what I've heard it's service is very good. Their prices vary on how rare the Tamagotchi/item is, and the prices are reasonable. Hope this helps! ^_^

EDIT: Link: https://japanyouwant.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend japanyouwant too!

You can also check yahoo japan, hobbly like japan and aliexpress! Also Ra suggests Taobao.

The only real life store that sells it would be hot topic in the U.S. Not sure if they do anymore, but I have friends who got Dream Town's there.

I recommend japanyouwant too!

You can also check yahoo japan, hobbly like japan and aliexpress! Also Ra suggests Taobao.

The only real life store that sells it would be hot topic in the U.S. Not sure if they do anymore, but I have friends who got Dream Town's there.
Sadly, hottopic doesn't sell Dream Town tamas anymore, :( but you can still get them from eBay or Amazon! :)

And those sites are great, too! ^_^

I was actually at a hottopic in December and they did have some dream towns. It probably just depends on the location but definitely still worth a look. Also always a big fan of japanyouwant. I know you said you didn't like ebay, but it really is a great place to find tamas. I've gotten some amazing deals there. Just check often, you never know what you could find.

I was actually at a hottopic in December and they did have some dream towns. It probably just depends on the location but definitely still worth a look. Also always a big fan of japanyouwant. I know you said you didn't like ebay, but it really is a great place to find tamas. I've gotten some amazing deals there. Just check often, you never know what you could find.
Mine doesn't sell them anymore, but yeah. eBay's also a good place to search for tamas! ^_^

You're all so fantastic, thank you ^_^ :wub: I actually managed to find my Tamagotchi Friends (Dream Town) tama so that was great! But still looking to rebuild a collection so these will all help. THANK YOU!!! :wacko:

You're welcome! Happy to help. :) And good choice! That tama has good features. You can also remove the face place (it's not meant to be, but it can) with a card that's sturdy like a credit card and cut out/make your own faceplates! There's a tutorial on how to make your own: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUR-igHXIm8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back