Safety & shopping with Aliexpress?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I'm very nervous about buying from aliexpress. Not only for safety reasons, but also because it seems sooooo complicated!!

to be more specific, I'm interested in buying one or both of these:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-Digital-Pet-E-pet-Gift-Toy-Game-Machine-Chess-Games-for-Tamagochi-brinquedo-pet-game/32622089135.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.43.5unZGR&scm=1007.13338.71800.000000000000000&pvid=233255f5-3a7c-4c39-8cc6-6af7e196ba27&tpp=1

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Mini-Electronic-Toys-Digital-Pet-Gift-Toy-Game-Machine-Board-Game-for-Tamagochi-E-pet/32613540865.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.3.7b6jEB&scm=1007.13338.50051.0&pvid=653068cf-55a4-4db0-a697-07d2e99c2886&tpp=1

plus a tamagezi (but I can't seem to find any anywhere.)

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!! These are some pets I've had my eyes on. they look really cute!!!

~ Miau :wub:

Hmm... I've ordered from AliExpress a few times. Everything went fine! In fact 'Kingdom of Bags' is the same seller I ordered from once. He was a really nice seller, but sometimes they don't understand English very well.

I asked for a pink of the item I was buying but he contacted me saying he only had orange left. So, he's a trustworthy seller who would tell you if something's wrong, in my opinion. ^^

And AliExpress isn't much harder than ordering from other sites. You just buy the product and enter your payment information. :)

Well we have ordered a fair few things from AliExpress and have found it to be pretty good.

There's only 2 things that come to mind to let you know

1 - Since we live in Australia, we find the postage time from AliExpress can be a bit long if you want an item fast, usually for us we have to wait a month and sometimes 2, but depending where you live it may be faster for you.

2 - We have had items we have ordered from AliExpress held in customs briefly before release, and 1 even got confiscated, BUT that was a novelty lighter and may have been against our countries rules.

All in all we have seemed to have not too much trouble, except alot of sellers sell in bulk and sometimes its hard to find a seller that sells individual items and not in bulk :lol:

Hope that helps at all ~

- Pee Kay :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagezi is out of stock sadly, you'll have to fish eBay/FB groups if you really want one.

Hello,

The AliExpress team is efficient, but there are a few bad sellers or ill-intentioned.
4 orders on AliExpress for 1 receipt only ....
2 models Gundam and a tablet never received (reimbursed by the team of AliExpress) and I received an Sony Xperia Active that currently plays the "Monster Digital" lol (cousin of the tamagotchi)
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfNOvqmhV4A

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpet&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dv+pet+app

But I play bad luck ... a friend already has more than 50 orders and still received.

An advice ! Never allow a partial refund of the seller for a delivery time limit ! The technique of the bad seller on AliExpress is to recover some of the money blocked from the transaction by AliExpress without sending you the object to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that shipping on Aliexpress takes a while, but they seem to have great prices and a lot of cute things. Good luck on your V-pet buying!! :D

Ah, so was I wrong when I heard that you had to use a middleman service to get the product to you? I thought I heard something about that :huh:

~ Miau :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back