Valentine's Day Hatch Logs! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadonut

Reaction score
Hello! With the Valentine's day hatch coming up, I decided to post the log topic. The hatch starts on February 14, and if you are signed up, you can post your tama's progress here.

People who are signed up:

• rjalda100
  • Hapihapitchi
  • psychotama
  • Kajah995
  • sofee123
  • tamakisser
  • Appadeia
  • Pixel.Kitten
  • candypakupaku
  • JesterxLady
  • Yamiko
  • Gabie
  • darkmagic616
  • Jade27
  • Kyuu
  • Miau
​I hope you enjoy the hatch, and happy Valentine's Day! PM me if you have any questions ^_^

~Tamadonut<3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm keen as a jellybean! :lol:

I'm in Australia, so you guys just tell me when we start because my time zone is off.

Pixel.Kittens Hatch
Tama Version: jellybean V2 (so cute)
Hoping for: a boy, but apart from that I dont mind.

Thank you so much Tamadonut for organizing this
:wub: its my first group hatch and I'm so keen!

Oh and Happy Valentines day everyone!! Hope its happy and filled with love (and candy hehe) :wub:

Okay, I guess I'll go! As a refresher, I'm running my pink 20th anniversary m!x. you can also check the status of the OTHER Tamagotchis I'm running over on my personal log, which you can find by clicking the banner below

(CLICKY!)

After putting in batteries and setting my name and information, I pressed "B" and the egg animations began at exactly midnight my time.

20170214_000026_zpsqu2czbem.jpg

After the standard wait of a couple minutes...

20170214_000120_zps9ec3zdvj.jpg
20170214_000131_zpszogmt3hl.jpg

I GOT A BABY BOY!

I'm naming him Eoghan!

I spent an hour with Eoghan feeding, cleaning, and doctoring him all the while. We had a bunch of fun. Tomorrow I plan on connecting him with my Spacy m!x, but currently she's asleep.

After that one hour period I heard the distinctive beeps of evolution.

20170214_010116_zpsufyskg4h.jpg
20170214_010126_zpsgy5ziqy3.jpg

I got an Ahirukutchi! So cute!

I'll definitely be posting more as he evolves. I plan on running this guy on here for as long as possible. Or, at least, until everyone forgets about this thread. Whichever comes first. :p

20th ANNIVERSARY M!X

Name: Eoghan

Stage Name: Ahirukutchi

Breed Name: Ahirukutchi

Generation: 1

Parents' Breeds: N/A

# Of Characters Bred: 0/27

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution

Future Occurrences: Teen Evolution

Wow, After being back on TamaTalk and seeing pictures of everyone's M!X I really want to get one now. What type of pouch do you keep yours in? it looks like the perfect size.

Okay, I guess I'll go! As a refresher, I'm running my pink 20th anniversary m!x. you can also check the status of the OTHER Tamagotchis I'm running over on my personal log, which you can find by clicking the banner below.
Aaaaw how cute!! I love your log so far! :wub:

The pics are really really good. Good luck with him!

Stay tuned because mines coming up <3

Hello! I hope everyone has a very happy Valentine's Day! Super happy to be a part of this hatch. After much debating, my chosen tama for this hatch ended up being this V3:

FionaJoey_zpsgnmx9vfi.jpg
I really like the shell of that one and I thought the pink was pretty suitable for Valentine's Day! i'm not really "hatching" it because I'm continuing from the third generation. But I'm still starting with a new baby, so I think that counts!

My 2nd gen Gozarutchi, Fiona (pictured above), left her baby last night. I ended up naming the newborn baby girl Joey.

Joey1_zpszsazjann.jpg
Joey3_zpsn6ok1vpn.jpg
Joey the Shiroteletchi began her independent life at around 11:30AM this morning. I must say that I just love the V3 babies and their little ears. So adorable! Anyway, Joey was pretty needy in this stage but I made sure to tend to her every need.

Joey2_zpsbrxeh93p.jpg
There she is, just chillin' out as a tiny little baby! After an hour, she grew up a little and became Tamatchi:

Joey4_zpsc98jlxxf.jpg
Joey5_zpshq1ygthg.jpg
I was hoping for Mizutamatchi, but oh well! Not much I can do about that. She's still pretty cute if I do say so myself. Like all toddlers, she rolls around a lot. She also had fun playing with her ball, one of the few items she can actually use in this stage!

Not much else to report on currently, but I will be back tomorrow to update you guys when Joey becomes a teen!

:wub:

:wub: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! :wub:

So after realising I didn't have a battery for the one I was going to run, it was my awesome lil Mametchi on my iDL that decided to get into the valentines day spirit, and at age 5 Walked over to the match maker to see if he could find his soulmate, and welcome in a new generation of Tama on the day of love!

Well lucky for little Mametchi, there was a very breathtaking Moriritchi, and he was smitten straight away! And so was she :wub:

Well after a couple of dates, which ended with a kiss under the stars, it ended in fireworks when they decided to settle down and get married :wub:

Imagine lil Mametchis surprise when the next day there was a Tama egg! Well after lots of snuggles, and playing ball with his new little girl, who he named Mori after her Mumma, Mametchi tucked her in nice and warm, and went back on to Tama Planet with Moriritchi to live happily ever after~<3

Well at first little Mori was understandably upset as she missed her Papa, but she went outside to play in the snow, and had a lovely warm bath in her crystal bathroom, and before she knew it she had evolved into a cute little paletchi! :wub:

So here are my girls stats <3

Name: Mori
Type: Paletchi
Stage: Toddler

Weight: 12g
Generation: 5

Dadda: Mametchi
Mumma: Moriritchi

That's all for little Mori today unless she does something cute that needs to be shared <3
She dreams of growing up into a pretty Meloditchi, but we will see what the future holds :lol:

Thank you very much for reading, keep sharing your logs because they are awesome so far and I love seeing everyones tamas. <3

And again, happy valentines day everyone, and it's so much fun to be a part of this, hope you all have just as much fun :wub:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I will be running my P2 for the hatch.

IMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0866.jpg

I set the time on my P2, and an egg appeared on the screen! After 5 minutes, a babytchi popped out! :babytchi: I am going to call her Kaida, meaning little dragon.

IMG_0867.jpg
IMG_0869.jpg

Happy baby ^_^ After the hour, she became a Tonmarutchi! So far, she has had one discipline call and has no care misses.

Hello everyone!! I finally decided to show my face to the world

For this hatch I'm going to be using my new v4.5!! It's pretty lovey I guess?

9pRIUFg.png

I hatched a baby girl!! Her name is Cream and I love her very much. We played in the clouds a bit and went shopping for a few things, but she's a little young to use any of them right now. It's ok little buddy, you can use them someday.

FRFg8ZK.png

She evolved into Kuchitamatchi! What a pretty lady.

She got a love letter in the mail!! How fitting!! And soon after we checked her into pre-school for the first time. They grow up so fast

~ Miau :wub:

Happy V-day everyone! I hatched my IDL, when I put batteries in it, my last Tamagotchi ran away.

69bb2a88-0291-4794-af5f-77b96e8a9a08_zpsp4j9w04v.jpg

0a8d41a4-0577-4fdf-b7d4-71a118ce42c4_zpstfvkvf6o.jpg

I hatched a Nittobotchi and he evolved into Kaubotchi.

He sends all the Tamas hugs and kisses for Valentine's day! :wub:

8b1c93f7-0024-4059-a980-50a3604f0cd4_zpsxrn7ucya.jpg

I wasn't really expecting to be back until tomorrow, but I have a small update. I started up a mate for Joey! My V2 had a baby boy not too long ago but didn't leave him in time for this hatch. But I was finally able to alter the clock to make the parent leave (it wasn't working earlier).

If it's not okay to log two tamas in here, then I won't. I just thought it'd be kind of cool to have a little tama couple for a Valentine's hatch. Anyway, here's Joey's future partner. His name is Harley:

9zm79t.jpg
2q3ud80.jpg
He's now a handsome Hitodetchi, although he comes up as Nazotchi in Joey's shell. Here's a little couple photo of the two of them:

2q3vn9z.jpg
Joey is currently seven hours ahead of Harley, but that shouldn't have any effect on the two of them being able to mate. I've connected them a lot and they currently have three smiley faces for each other. More to come tomorrow...

I'm totally disappointed. I thought I was posting to this log, but somehow it was posted into the Tamagotchi collection sharing and appreciation :(

I reported it and I hope the moderators will move it over here soon. Sorry guys! :(

I'm totally disappointed. I thought I was posting to this log, but somehow it was posted into the Tamagotchi collection sharing and appreciation :(

I reported it and I hope the moderators will move it over here soon. Sorry guys! :(

I wasn't really expecting to be back until tomorrow, but I have a small update. I started up a mate for Joey! My V2 had a baby boy not too long ago but didn't leave him in time for this hatch. But I was finally able to alter the clock to make the parent leave (it wasn't working earlier).

If it's not okay to log two tamas in here, then I won't. I just thought it'd be kind of cool to have a little tama couple for a Valentine's hatch. Anyway, here's Joey's future partner. His name is Harley:

9zm79t.jpg
2q3ud80.jpg
He's now a handsome Hitodetchi, although he comes up as Nazotchi in Joey's shell. Here's a little couple photo of the two of them:

2q3vn9z.jpg
Joey is currently seven hours ahead of Harley, but that shouldn't have any effect on the two of them being able to mate. I've connected them a lot and they currently have three smiley faces for each other. More to come tomorrow...
Aww thats super cute! :wub:

Tamadonut said before while organising that multiple Tamas are fine <3

Thats really awesome that your running 2, how fitting! I hope they grow up happy and inlove :lol:

I wish Joey and Harley all the best!

Aw not to worry Jade, I'm sure they'll help you soon and get it moved over for you.

I went and had a look, and great start to your log anyway :wub:

Had planned to hatch a P1 but wound up hatching a Morino (a day early...oops I cheated).

He changed into Imotchi today and I have been taking bad care and keeping the weight low. Will hopefully get Funkorogotchi this time.

a906293f-d405-4a75-900b-bd40b43f76c1_zpslr5rrunj.jpg
d3dc2779-f1bf-430e-b57e-9ae61de48448_zps4p4wltwf.jpg

My P2 has stopped working, so meet the new member of the group, Yasuo!

IMG_0871.jpg

Currently he is a cute little Mohitamatchi! He was left today by his father, Kazuo the Mametchi.

Hello! Everyone! This is my first group hatch! I have decided to hatch my v4.5 and my 20th anni mix!

I'll start off with my Anni Mix! So I did an un-boxing video for it. Unfortunately, until my friend finishes editing it you guys can't see it yet! But when it's finished I'll post it here and on a future un-boxing log. But I do have a picture of the little tot sleeping in his toddler stage. His name is Xames! Isn't that the cutest name for him?!?

tumblr_oleakcd65l1vstxe5o4_540.jpg

Now! On to my v4.5!!! Her name is Ace! I played with her a couple of times and even dropped in on Xames' un-boxing video! She's really sweet!

I managed to get her a ball before she went to bed! ^^

tumblr_oleakcd65l1vstxe5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_oleakcd65l1vstxe5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oleakcd65l1vstxe5o3_540.jpg

Why is one of the pictures so big? huh..... Well, I'll see you next time!

I'm running my 4u+ for this group hatch.

Egg_2-14.png
Gaotchi_1__2-14.png

It's a boy!! My wonderful Gaotchi! He's so cute!

Gaotchi_2__2-14.png

But so bad, He did this 6 times before he grew up... -.-

Nyokinyotchi_1__2-14.png

Hopefully he is better behaved as Nyokinyotchi...

Until next time!! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back