Carrying your tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How do you guys carry your tamas? I really want to run my 4U+ and my P's together when my P's arrives, I have lanyards for both but I don't want to wear both round my neck in case they bash together and get scratched. Have any of you found pouches or anything that are cute yet practical for carrying them? I have a crochet cover for my P's arriving too but still need to get something for my 4U+

Let me know! Which things do you find the easiest for every day use?

I use crochet cases for carrying my color tamas. I know that there are also some silicone cases out there that people have made for the M!x, but I'm not sure if there are ones for the 4u's. You might want to go check that out. Hope I could help!! :D

I have a lot of lanyards and I have some crochet cases that I bought. I usually wear those. I also have a little pouch to put a tama in my purse

I usually keep mine in an old camera pouch. It can fit up to five Connections at once so that's probably around two colors. It works pretty well.

:wub:

I carry mine in a sunglass case.

9dcd0cd3-e98c-49c6-bfa3-57751facae6a_zpsbewmmxbr.jpg

7f95cee8-3099-4c66-aa44-ecc364fa547e_zpsghywjpaw.jpg

I use a small pouch that has three compartments that fit two Tamas each. I only put 4 of them in the pouch though, as my iDL is on a lanyard and I sometimes wear it around my neck.

I make my own crochet covers for tama's. If you want one for your 4U+, I can make one!

I also use a lanyard for color tamas and link keychains together for connections.
Really that's so cool! Crochet is something I never really got the hang of. I'd love one if you could! I'd pay for it =]

I usually just have them all on lanyards. When I'm traveling far, as strange as it sounds, I put them in socks so they don't get knicked up in my bags.

They all have their own little coin purses or small zippered bags. When I'm playing with one, it gets a Ziploc baggie to protect it. They stay in totes in our safe in their bags/coin purse when not being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back