Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

Deleted Cereal on Connection V4.5?

Hello! I am a long time lurker of TamaTalk, it's helped me through many a difficult times in the past, so thank you for that! I just made an account so that I could ask a question, since I haven't seen anything like this online before. :huh:

I have a Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 with a 3 year old Oyajitchi. He's the 8th generation and I consider myself pretty well-versed in the ways of the Tamagtochi V4.5 by now. My dad also has a Tama, and we bring them together to play all the time. I decided I wanted to give his Tama a present, so I wrapped up a piece of Pizza and sent it over. But the Pizza never showed up. It wasn't a huge deal since it's not like Pizza is rare or expensive, but still kind of disappointing. I decided to try again and this time wrapped up a Muffin. This time it gave me a "list full" error, even though my list wasn't full. I tried to delete an Ice Cream, but it didn't delete. I tried 3 times, and I found out it deleted my Fish, my Pasta, and my Cereal! Scone, Sushi, Bread and Cereal are the 4 basic items that don't run out, and I've never been able to delete it before, so I'm really confused why deleting an Ice Cream deleted my Pasta, Fish and my (I thought) undeletable Cereal. Another weird thing is that when I go to wrap/delete another item, it shows me Fish and Pasta(which I no longer have) and then 8 Ball items in the Food section. Ball isn't a food, I don't have 8 Balls, and I don't have Fish or Pasta anymore!

In summary, a weird glitch deleted my basic Cereal item. Is there any way to get it back? :huh:

Thank you for your time! :)

I've heard of glitches like these happening before. I recommend just pressing the reset and selecting download. I'm not that experienced with these glitches, but it's a starting point.

Oh no. I'm sorry, you've been affected by the infamous ball glitch. To my knowledge, most people have to fully reset to fix it. Try downloading, though. That could work.

If not, the Tamagotchi may become unusable over time, and resetting might be the only fix. Everyone hates the ball glitch.

Goodness gracious!! That stinks :( I tried resetting and downloading, but it's the same. Thank you all for replying, I appreciate it! I'll have my fingers crossed that I don't have to fully reset. I don't want to lose my 8 generations!!

Goodness gracious!! That stinks :( I tried resetting and downloading, but it's the same. Thank you all for replying, I appreciate it! I'll have my fingers crossed that I don't have to fully reset. I don't want to lose my 8 generations!!

Yeah, the ball glitch is awful. It seems to have disappeared above the v5, though.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By middlemae
      The screen went funky after I dropped it, and showed two baby boys before I could reset or download once I got the screen on. I tried putting new batteries in and now it just won't turn on at all. Does anyone know of any way or anyone I could send this to to try to fix it? I believe it's the wires but I'm not positive. 

• By Tama2217
      I have tried several times to purchase the little drum accessory. It subtracts points but I’ve never been able to find the drum where all the other accessories are.

is this normal?
    • By Maria&Co.
      First of all, I am a new user here. I look forward to my time here, and hope I can get answers to some of my questions (I have quite a lot of them )
      Anyway, the title basically explains it; I never get any of the Kuchi teens on the V4.5 (Kometchi, Ura Young Yattatchi, Boxertchi, and Yakantchi). No matter WHAT I do, I always, without fail, get Daiyatchi or Ura Young Memetchi from KuchiTamatchi, and Ura Young Violetchi from Kuribotchi. I've tried searching this problem, but haven't really found anything. Does anyone know if there might be anything I'm doing that could be causing this, or if there's anything I could do to prevent this? Because I never used to have this problem until recently, and I don't have this problem at all on the V4...
    • By KidRetro64
      I just started up My Tamagotchi, and I had 2 of the Right LR44 Batteries. We out Both in, And it made a beep and the Clock came on. My Dad tried to Put the Battery Cover Back, And when he thought he did, 2 Big Black lines came on the side of the screen. I got really worried, and he Took the batteries out again. They were still there! Tried resetting, then they eventually started to fade. But now, we’re still trying and trying to get the screen on, by taking the batteries in and out, resetting. But nothings happening. It’s a Usatama Disney, And I got it used from JYW. I’m really disappointed, and I’m really worried. Tell me if I’m doing anything wrong, but the Batteries are also very jiggly in the case.
    • By OneSummerDream
      I’ve experienced some strange things while running my 2018 Gen 2 Tamagotchi:
      The first time, my Tamagotchi was acting really weird. During the number game the sound effects were way too loud, to the point where the device shook in my hand... It also randomly died on day 3 instead of growing into the next stage, despite all meters being full and not being sick or anything.
      The second time around, everything seemed fine. Then, I got Zuccitchi despite having all meters full. The only care miss was putting it to bed late once. When I checked to see what went wrong, to my surprise the discipline bar had dropped all the way to zero despite having it full the night prior.
      Going off these two failed runs, it looks like my Tamagotchi is having a software issue where it doesn’t detect the Tamagotchi being cared for/randomly deletes meters I’ve filled.

Is anyone else having problems with their 2018 P2s? Bandai seems to be having quality control issues with this version.
    • By AnniChu
      So I got the letter offering the jobs, and I open it. The problem is, I took too long in deciding what job I wanted and it exited out of the screen! Does this mean my Tama will be jobless? Or does it give you another chance to pick?

Oh, and if anyone has any information on what spiritual jobs there are and how to play them, that would be awesome.

Thank you so much!