Sign in to follow this  
tamagotchmii

Identifying V4 Design?

So I've not been able to find this shell over at TamaShell so thought I'd ask if anyone has seen this one before?

x3Ijz05.jpg

OKd03sF.jpg

I've done numerous searches and I haven't been able to find it. Reminds me of some entama shells. I found this and it could be an interesting read for you, however I've looked at other versions of tamagotchi shells and I still can't seem to find it. I also have not seen that back warning label exactly like that before.

I've seen it before - it's an Australian/Asia/Pacific design. I can tell by the icons that it's not an entama. It's not a very common shell design, but it does exist.

Edited by rjalda100
  • Like 1

Yep, it's an Asia Pacific design. It's available as both a V4, and an early wave V4.5 in the V4 shell. TamaShell is unfortunately an incomplete resource, as a lot of Asia Pacific shells are hard to find, nor were they documented in stock photos as the US & EU designs were.

I also have not seen that back warning label exactly like that before.

These back warning labels are present on english-language Connection Tamagotchis that were for sale within Asia. Identical shells sold in Australia & NZ etc omit the Chinese script.

• Like 1

It's an Australian shell design... it was the first Tamagotchi I ever had!