Sign in to follow this  
ammonride

Question: Can I wake a sleeping V6?

Hello, so this is a bit of random question but i was running my V6 (which i am currently obsessed with) and after it fell asleep i still wanted to play some more... So i was wondering; If you wake it up, will any of it's stats be lowered? And how long after you wake it up will it take for the tamagotchi to fall back asleep? Any and all information is much appreciated! Thanks

Not too sure on this one, but...

There's nothing stopping you from changing the time to when your tama wakes up.

No ill effects. Firsthand experience. Just turn it back when you're done.

Not sure about color tamas, but for pretty much all the greyscale ones let you do this.

I'm also currently running a v6 and I woke my teen Tama once by accident.

It just gets angry at you and goes back to sleep in...I'd say 10-15 minutes? I don't think it'll lower its stats but it might affect your care for them and their happiness/stress...that being said, it still grew into a Kuromametchi which basically needed perfect care, so I'm not too sure.

A much better alternative is that you can set the time back a few hours before their bedtime so you can play with them. You can manipulate time on the v6 (and the other english Tamas I'm pretty sure) to trigger events, such as the shop restock, matchmaker, music performances, pro debut round and Gotchi salary. They won't know a thing! :D :D

You can do the time trick on any tama! Grayscale or color. Nothing will happen except they wake up, not stats will be different.

If you wake it up, the stress number will go up. After 15 minutes, it will go back to sleep. It will be angry but I doubt this affects care.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing? 
    • By DeepFriedBacon
      There was this Mobile tamagotchi game I played once when I was younger back in 2014. It was called Tamagotchi Tap and Hatch. I’ve been wanting to play it again for a while, but the game has been taken off the App Store and the Google Play Store. Is there any way to access this game again? Or is it just gone forever?
    • By tamapalace
      KEEP THEM COMING! Bandai Japan is on a roll with all these Meets versions, and they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Behold - the Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy version! We’ve got some information from the leaks that you’re just going to LOVE!
      The Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy Version will be available in two different color shells, purple and blue. Both are very pastel-like colors and have adorable shell designs that are decked out with jewels and a rainbow ombre. Both shells will feature some jewels, very similar to the Tamagotchi P’s design.
      Princess Palace, Arabian Night, and Wonderland are the three new locations that will be featured. Let’s talk about those characters. Fantasy Mametchi, Loveli Princess, Yumei (Dream) Alice, Kirari (Shiny) Hatter, Meloarabian, and Lamppatchi. The mixes are just SO cute, and we love seeing these characters all dressed up.
      You can expect to get your hands on the Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy Version this summer, August of 2019! Pricing is sure to be similar to the original Tamagotchi Meets, Pastel Meets, & Sanrio Meets.
      More information is sure to leak before Bandai Japan officially announces the newest version, its basically tradition at this point, and we will be sure to keep you updated! Stay tuned!
    • By Iamfireareyou
      i just found my tamogatchi friends from 2016, i never played it and i need help,i cleaned the rust with salt and vinegar,it semeed to work but it has 3 pets and one telling me that there is no battery,i never used or played with a tamogatchi before and i really need help
    • By goweegee1
      It looks like someone is making a tamagotchi reanimated collab on twitter. I might join.

• By 98mametchi98
      Hello everybody,

is that a Original Tamagotchi? In the Package Stands „giochi preziosi“.
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264224333903
      Trank you 😊
      98mametchi98