Ooh, jackpot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiekidlex

Reaction score
At Target, they had at least 10 tamagotchi minis, over 6 tamagotchi connection v2s, and 2 v2 True Friends packs. I, of course, pleaded for a mini, but my mom said no :huh:

Yep, I went to Target for most of my tamas. I got like three minis there, shared a best friends pack with my best friend (obviously) and 2 V2s. Yes I spent a lotta money. Yes I paid for it on my own. That's what happens if some of your friends have cars. XD

Don't you have any money for like chores to buy it?

Don't you have any money for like chores to buy it?
Chores? What chores? I don't do chores, let alone get money for them :puroperatchi:

I do have a bit of pocket money, but only about $4.00.

HMMPh....in canada our minis are 9.99..but....i might get one....though what i hear about them doesn't sound so good....lots of complaints

oh how much i'd like to get my paws on an american true friends pack but i'm not aloud to use ebay, bah humbug
I'm not allowed to use ebay either. My Dad thinks hackers will like get into our computer or something. He's so weird ;) .

;) oooooooooooooooooo! i want a tamagotchi mini! are they out in the uk yet, and how much are they in english money? ;)

i want to buy a best friends pack but i only see them in e-bay and they charge money for VAT and shipping across countries so it would be a lot cheaper to buy 2 separate tamas

When your talking about money.....

WE ALL LIVE IN DIFFERENT PLACES!!!!!!!

And we have different currency! :D :D

When your talking about money.....
WE ALL LIVE IN DIFFERENT PLACES!!!!!!!

And we have different currency! :D :D
stop being angry.. its sooo negative! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back