is it worth it getting other color tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
i just bought the m!x recently and im thinking about buying some more color tamas if i can get the money.

though im not sure, are the color tamas worth the price right now? one of them that im considering getting is the 20th anniversary m!x but is it worth the $75 if i already have a regular m!x? (like would the differences make it worth it)

Also, i know things like the 4U and 4U+ rely mostly on downloads, and since i don't have access to that would it be worth it getting that?

Or would my best bet be getting an iD or iDL since those are kinda low in price on ebay right now, even though they don't have as many features

i gotta figure out how to spend my money in the best way :'^)

Out of colours, I only have a P's and an iD (Lovely Melody version), and I quite enjoyed those when I last ran them!

I have no idea what the regular iD is like, I think in some aspects the Lovely Melody is pretty similar (from what I've seen/heard anyways?), but I'd say the P's is pretty great, even without the pierces!!

i haven't really considering getting the p's (mostly because pierces costing so much) but with the english translation i think that'd be a good one to buy, thanks B^)

I would definitely go with the p's because of the english patch and the downloadable pierces, items, and games that are available :D

I have 5 P's (2 new in box and 3 used), 2 tamagotchi plus color, 1 idl, 3 4us, 4 4u+, 6 mixes (soon to be seven) and I wanna play with them all and I can't but. I will eventually play with them all. Definitely worth the money but all are different in their own way. I'm going to try to unbox and review all of these eventually.

I've got an iDL, iDL 15th anniversary, P's, Coffret Set P's, 4U+, melody m!x, spacy m!x, and 20th anniversary m!x.

I still want more.

SO MANY MORE.

Does that answer your question?

I have the ID Le, P, 4U and 4U+ as well as the Mix 20th and Mix sanrio on pre-order. I gotta admit out of all of the tamas P is my favorite and I dont have any pierces or an IR device (yet) Tama P has plenty of features without the Pierce to be worth it, the rest is just bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back