Soon to be first time Tamagotchi owner really excited!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keriasyn

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Having been playing with Digimon V-Pets for the past few months I've decided to give its older brother (or sister?) a try. I ordered the 15th anniversary one. I hope I made a right choice for a first Tama! I'm so excited! I ordered from Rakuten via FromJapan which I've used before for Digimon. I'm already contemplating getting the 20th anniversary m!x as a second Tama. What do you guys think? Are there any other must-haves? Anyway, thanks for reading!

A MUST HAVE is definitely one of the originals!!! Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 is my favorite out of those and the M!X is amazing so yes you should get it!!

Oh very exciting! I definitely agree that you should experience one of the more vintage Tamagotchis (I had the v3 and v4). They're pretty low maintenance but still quite entertaining. The tricky thing is buying one online though, since production of these stopped years ago.

Familiarize yourself with the most common/vintage characters and functions before jumping into the Japanese Tamas such as the M!X

Well, I'm sort of a compulsive buyer so I ended up ordering the mix and the Japanese counterpart of the V4. It was at 25 bucks in Amazon Japan so I thought it was too good a deal to pass up. All of my other Digimon V-Pets are in Japanese so hopefully I won't have a problem with these since I know some Japanese.If not I'm sure they'll be good learning tools, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back