Tama Go or Friends Dream Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygryph

Reaction score
I see these two compared often (both recent US releases, grayscale, and generally had mixed reviews), so I thought I'd ask you all for your opinions.

I have the Tama Go and actually enjoy it--I've been thinking of getting the whole figure set, since I only have two right now, but I was wondering if it would be smarter for me to just get Friends Dream Town instead. Between a Tama Go with all or most of the figures and Friends Dream Town, which one do you think is "better"? I don't want to get both, since I'd rather put the extra money toward another color tama instead.

Thank you!

Mainly because a Friends Dream Town actually seems to be cheaper right now than a full set of Tama Go figures. I want to make sure I'm getting the most value for my dollar, basically.

I wasn't a huge fan of friends/dream town. The screen is hard to see and the characters all have fiddly designs that makes it hard to see what they are doing.

Oh, I thought they fixed the screen for Dream Town? I have trouble seeing the Tama Go screen sometimes, so I was hoping that was no longer an issue with Dream Town. :/

i personally would get the dream town especially because they are quite cheap so you cant go wrong there. i have one and the screen is kind of hard to see, but it is fun to run occasionally.

Oh, I thought they fixed the screen for Dream Town? I have trouble seeing the Tama Go screen sometimes, so I was hoping that was no longer an issue with Dream Town. :/
Yeah they fixed it. You can do the ol' constrast trick and it fixes it right up. I turn mine all the way down.

It is cool to have a full set of figures but tbh I would get dream town.

Figures would add more access and stuff to your current devices, but like you said, a dream town is cheaper. Also, think about it this way. more content vs. a whole new device.

Dream towns are pretty cool, there are 2 games (other 2 are unlockable) and 5 dream town classes for when they're a teen plus 4 or so locations with different animations.

Growth chart is still being figured out but it consists of the newer characters. If you look at a P's growth chart it will be the same baby, toddler, and teen stages. Adults too, except minus about ten.

there is also a current website. It is nothing like tamatown however. You just complete adventures/quests and can collect tickets which you can cash in for a code that will send something to your dream town

all in all, I vote dream town>figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back