Welcome to the Tama-Thon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade27

Reaction score
Welcome to the Tama-Thon 2017!

March 24th, 25th, and 26th.

8625b2e5-4ef6-4593-9dc3-1fdefc977367_zpsewowiuck.jpg

Oh! I hope my angelgotchi arrives in time to use it for this group hatch! ^_^

Silly me forgot about this hatch and I hatched my P2 two days early. Whoops. So it looks like I'll be using my Angel after all.

Day 1 - 24/03/2017 (Hohotchi-HO7)

Hi everyone! It's the first day of this hatch! I'm very happy that it's finally begun, and I can't wait to read everyone else's logs!
It seems that I'm first to post too - I guess that's the case if you're in Australia and therefore closer to the International Date Line than most other countries!

So, before I get onto the Tamas, I'll explain a few things first. Since most hatches follow one generation, I'd assume this is too, so I'll log just this forthcoming generation. However, since some Vintage Tamas are running here (Which generally have longer lifespans), I might do two, but it'll be an unlikely chance. I'll see how it goes anyway.

Secondly, unlike my usual log, I will try and update every day since it's a group hatch. It will be hard for me but it could well be possible. However, if something forces itself in my way, then I may not be able to update some days. Since there's a chance that some Tamas may have an uneventful day sometimes, I also decided to not necesarilly talk about all of them each post if one or more have had uneventful days. That way, it will enable me to post every day and not take as long writing them by adding uneventful topics!

Finally, I'll introduce what Tamas I'll be using and the colour code to distinguish them (For those who don't follow my regular log). Here's the summary:

Hatch on 24/03/2017:

Black Tamagotchi Connection Version 1 (Text Colour: Gray)
Green Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 (Text Colour: Dark Green)
Red Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 (Text Colour: Red)

Hatch on 25/03/2017:

Snowy Blue Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 (Text Colour: Hazy Blue)
Rainbow & White Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 (Text Colour: Orange)
Globe Pattern Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.5 (Text Colour: Maroon)

Hatch on 26/03/2017

Dark Blue Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 (Text Colour: Navy Blue)
Black & Pink Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 (Text Colour: Purple)

Of course, if I'm not talking about any specific Tamagotchi (Or multiple at once), the text colour will be black.

Well, that's the introductory stuff out of the way. Since it's the 24th, I hatched my Version 1, Version 2 and Version 3 today. All three babies were actually born some weeks before, however, they were paused specifically for this group hatch! I activated these Tamas again after work on Friday by putting fresh batteries into them, thus beginning my participation in this Tama-Thon Marathon!

DSCN0638_zpsblop7tpk.jpg

Below, from left to right are Zach, a baby boy (Babytchi) on the black Version 1, Kayla, a baby girl (ShiroPetitchi) on the green Version 2, and Joan, another baby girl (Teletchi) on the red Version 3.

DSCN0641_zpspykiiniw.jpg

First of all, I'll give you all a brief summary on these babies' lineage, just to give a bit of backstory (For those who haven't read my log). Firstly, Zach represents the fifth generation on the Version 1, and was preceded entirely by multiple Mametchi and Mimitchi as I managed to give perfect care to all four of his ancestors. His mother, Cass, was a Mimitchi. Whether Zach will uphold to his family tradition or not will be found out later in the group hatch!

Kayla, meanwhile, represents the eighth generation on the green Version 2. Her lineage actually began years ago, before I de-activated this Version 2 in 2010, so her initial ancestry is unknown. However, most of her known, more recent ancestors have been good- or perfect-care adults. Her mother, Pippi, eventually grew to be a Ginjirotchi.

Finally, Joan has also come from a rather good-care history. She is the fourth-generation Tamagotchi in her family. Her mother was a Pyonkotchi named Ellen. Interestingly, all of the Tamas so far on my Version 3 have been girls, and Joan is continuing the trend!

So, with this out of the way, I'll document the lives of the babies themselves! I hatched them sometime in the mid-afternoon (Forgot to read the time, unfortunately), and raised all three simultaneously. Since I was hungry at the time, I decided to prepare myself some well-cooked pasta while all three of them were babies. Therefore, I began a regime that each time I finished a task while preparing and cooking the pasta, I would tend to the babies, and then do the next task and so on. This enabled me to keep check on the three infants fairly constantly. As a result, none of them got a drop to two hearts on either meter. However, Kayla did begin her nap with three hearts on both meters and a mess beside her, so that wasn't quite ideal.

But, they all got through fine enough. After the hour-long baby stage was up, Kayla evolved into a Marutchi, Joan turned into a Mizutamatchi and Zach transformed into a Kinakomotchi!

DSCN0647_zpsuzbxsb9b.jpg

I was especially happy about Zach's evolution, since Kinakomotchi can only be obtained with the best care and with a good set of parents (Plus it's one of my favourite child characters). While I did give Kayla and Joan a similar level of care (And from good parents), they became bottom-tier child characters for some reason. I don't know why, but it's no big deal. They'll evolve again in a day anyway!

The three kids are currently sleeping. They shall await more adventures tomorrow! That's all they've done as of now, so I'd better show their current stats!

Stats for Zach (Version 1, Black shell)
Hunger: 4/4 hearts
Happiness: 4/4 hearts
Training: 1/9 bars
Weight: 14 lb
Style: Boy
Generation: 5G
Stage: Child
Evolution: Babytchi > Kinakomotchi

Stats for Kayla (Version 2, Flowery Green shell)
Weight: 16 lb
Generation: 8G
Gotchi Points: 2,767
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Marutchi

Stats for Joan (Version 3, Red shell)
Weight: 13 lb
Generation: 4G
Gotchi Points: 2,635
Evolution: Teletchi > Mizutamatchi

Well, that's all for today! I can't wait for tomorrow, when I get to hatch three more babies, but from the Version 4/4.5 family! But until then, good luck for your own Tama-Thon Marathon adventures!

Edit: Corrected incorrect statistic regarding Joan's generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks, Hohotchi. I agree with you, loging two generations sounds good since the other tamas have longer life spans.

rjalda- I'm actually not sure if I will have my Japanese Angel for this hatch. I can't seem to find it,

Well, this is my log. I'm on EST time and it's very late here, It's almost the 25th. I hatched my red ocean around 5:30 pm then I went to dinner and a movie. My tama fell asleep near the beginning of the movie. -_-

5bcd33fc-5352-4f20-ae9f-7fe9b4283c7e_zpsuoc7z9ar.jpg

74e964ae-61c6-402e-8529-1fdd35ed9fae_zps0vjlv3ek.jpg

I played the treasure chest game a lot. I'm hoping to get an adult. At this stage (In the past), my ocean always died right before the expected evolving time. I'm hoping for a successful evolution to a teen tomorrow.

Day 2 - 25/03/2017 (Hohotchi-HO7)

Hello again! Here's my post for the hatch's second day! I doubled my Tamagotchi care count from three to six, so they're taking more and more of my attention now.

To those who noticed, yes I'm late again. I would have been able to post this on Saturday but my internet connection started getting really slow for some reason. Due to this, the post didn't autosave past a certain point (Without me knowing), and when I went to preview the completed thing, the connection timed out and I lost a whole third of this post! More incompetence from the connection made me give up for the time being, so I left it till Sunday morning to finish it. At least the connection's back now (Yeah, in case you're wondering, Australian internet really sucks, and I have one of the better internet speeds out of the whole country! Really makes an impression doesn't it). Just so my Tamas won't run ahead of my late schedule, I paused them for a few hours last night.

Anyway, on Saturday, I did have to go on an outing (Around lunchtime), but it only took two hours, so the Tamas were unpaused for most of the day. Unfortunately, most of the major events occured in the evening, so most of my photos for this post are a bit blurry due to low light levels. The fact that it's overcast at the moment doesn't help either!

Anyway, let's get onto the Tamas! I started two of my Version 4s and my Version 4.5 in the afternoon (After the outing), by popping in fresh batteries, just like their contemporary running units.

DSCN0669_zpss0gqfwlh.jpg

After I pressed "Download", three baby Tsubutchi emerged, not seen since some weeks ago! The babies below, from left to right, were Saria (Female) on the white/rainbow Version 4, Drake (Male) on the snowy blue Version 4, and finally Naoto (Male) on the Version 4.5.

DSCN0673_zpso8ekwrlc.jpg

As with the previous three babies, I will give a bit of family backstory. Saria is the fourth generation of her family, which is of both a mixed Meme and Kuchi heritage. Perhaps her most notable ancestor was Link (First generation), who was a Kuchi diehard through and through and ended up a Nonbiritchi. Despite his pure Kuchi blood, however, his child and grandchild both ended up as Meme adults. Saria's parent, a male named Rauru, was a Shimashimatchi in adulthood, and married Pippi the Ginjirotchi who was Kayla's mother. So Saria and Kayla are sisters! Whether Saria will follow her Meme or Kuchi lineage (Or become something else entirely) is yet unknown, but we'll see about that!

Drake is actually quite a special baby. His lineage is quite mixed, like with Saria, but with Mame and Meme ancestors. His father, Lance, is the most interesting however, as he grew to be an Ojitchi (Senior stage), and then married an Otokitchi to have his son. Due to Drake being a child of two senior parents, he will therefore evolve into Oyajitchi, a secret Adult character, right after he finishes his baby stage. Drake is part of an ongoing experiment I'm conducting to see if obtaining an Oyajitchi will reset the "Family Gene" i.e. not steer any offspring to any particular family. Drake's brother, Joe, had performed this to success recently, so I will be interested to see if Drake can demonstrate a repeat success.

The last baby for this post, Naoto, comes from a history almost completely filled with Universal adults. This happened because the Version 4.5's first generation, Ralph, married a Memetchi from a Version 4, thus introducing the "Universal Gene". All of his subsequent descendants were Universals! Because of this, Naoto is likely destined to become one as well. However, I will use Naoto's Universal destiny to my advantage, since little is known about the Universal family in the Version 4.5 and I wish to use Naoto for research purposes, specifically on how Universal adults are selected upon evolution. Naoto's presence will therefore add a scientific element to this group hatch!

Now, onto the babies themselves! They were unpaused at 4:55 to 5:00 PM, and did the usual baby things, though I did like to use time efficiently with them by playing Jumping Rope with both Drake and Saria at the same time. Since Jumping Rope uses a near-consistent rhythm, I can play two at once with this game by just pressing both buttons at once each time! I also learned to even play Jumping Rope and Climb (On the Version 4.5) at the same time fairly efficiently, though it did require me to keep switching my focus between the two screens.

Due to my need to attend to the care requirements of my three other Tamas as well, I was kept pretty busy throughout this hour-long baby stage. There was one time when both Saria and Drake dropped to two hearts on Hunger, but all in all, they remained rather healthy.

At around 5:55 to 6:00 PM, the three evolved! Saria evolved first, and surprised me by becoming a Mohitamatchi. I thought that she would become either a Puchitchi or Mizutamatchi (Due to immediate Meme lineage), but I guess surprises do come sometimes! Mohitamatchi most likely evolves into a Kuchi teen, but it can also become a Meme sometimes.

Naoto became a Kuribotchi, which I especially like because it's one of my favourite child characters, alongside Hitodetchi, Kinakomotchi and Harutchi. And of course, Drake became the secret adult Oyajitchi!

DSCN0676_zpsjkjebgdt.jpg

Of course, since these three Tamas are of the Version 4 family, they were soon offered occupations. Saria and Naoto were enrolled into pre-school within minutes of each other:

DSCN0681_zpsbpcdovne.jpg

However, since Drake had a vastly accelerated growth, he had a chance to completely skip the Tamagotchi Planet Education System and find a job shortly before he went to bed! However, it was easier said than done. Since Drake's only source of knowledge and experience was merely from his father's tutelage, and latterly, jumping over a rope, most employers weren't particularly enthused by his applications.

DSCN0696_zpscspjac5c.jpg

There was one place which saw Drake's inner talent though, and this was the bakery. Somehow, he passed the interview there, and got his chef's hat from the Gotchi King!

DSCN0697_zpsa6mz0mob.jpg

Quite ironic that Drake managed to score this job (Based on the Fashion skill) with no more than 3 Fashion points at the time himself! Well anyway, he'll gain many more than that over the next coming days. They must've seen something in him if he was accepted.

Well, that's all for the three individuals hatched today, but what about the ones yesterday? Well, they've been doing pretty well. For almost the whole day, they were doing stuff that child characters do - rolling, crying, falsely calling for attention and playing lots of games!

However, their child phase ended in the evening. At about 7:00 PM, I left the house to give my dog a short walk, and when I came back I discovered the three as teenagers!

DSCN0687_zpswkwmbctf.jpg

As you can observe, Zach became an Ichigotchi, Kayla evolved into a Propellertchi, and Joan changed into a Hinotamatchi! I found Joan's evolution particularly hilarious, since she literally transformed from a drop of water into a ball of fire! Radical change there, Joan!

The group's evolutions as a whole are also interesting, because Zach became a good-care teen whilst the others are bad-care ones. It's just like with their child stage! The most neglect I gave to any of them was that I let Joan's Happiness drop down to 2 hearts maybe once, so it's no real care mistakes or anything. Oh well - perhaps it's a good thing with Kayla and Joan. Maybe their bad-care teen status could get me to obtain some lower-tier adults, which I don't get often in the Versions 2 and 3!

Well anyway, that's all of them as of now. There's nothing more to see now than their stats!

Training: 4/9 bars
Weight: 22 lb
Stage: Teenager
Evolution: Babytchi > Kinakomotchi > Ichigotchi

Weight: 19 lb
Gotchi Points: 2,954
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Marutchi > Propellertchi

Gotchi Points: 3,231
Evolution: Teletchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi

Stats for Saria (Version 4, White/Rainbow shell)
Skill Points: 13 Intelligence / 9 Fashion / 8 Social
Weight: 14 lb
Gotchi Points: 25,320
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi

Stats for Drake (Version 4, Snowy Blue shell)
Skill Points: 12 Intelligence / 13 Fashion / 13 Social
Weight: 26 lb
Gotchi Points: 26,460
Stage: Adult
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Oyajitchi

Stats for Naoto (Version 4.5, Globe shell)
Skill Points: 22 Humour / 5 Glamour / 30 Spiritual
Weight: 13 lb
Gotchi Points: 57,870
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Kuribotchi

All right! Well, that's all from the second day, coming onto third! I'll release my next post here today (Sunday) as well, assuming my internet doesn't screw up again. Next time, you should expect to see two of my unrevealed Version 5s get hatched, increasing my "Tama load" to 100% again!

Well anyway, hopefully I'll see you in another 12 hours or so. Good luck with your own Tama-Thon adventures!

It's OK Hohotchi! It's still the 25th here! Well actually 5 mins away from the 26th.

SO, I decided to hatch my three P's today since I put battires in my Tamago and music star and saw that I have to wait for the parents to leave the baby.

a901c466-3a4a-46cd-bad2-4d7a0e54ec75_zpsgvu2xxok.jpg

This is the blue Tama P

ca6765a6-f7ce-414d-9b4d-99615e8bd945_zpsgug68vkw.jpg

This is the yellow and pink Tama P

6a839c52-144b-48c8-9615-2e408666ead5_zpso6tlsotf.jpg

And this is the pinkish purple Tama P

9c2a7a84-4345-42ab-9fd4-78892f282d20_zpslak4qc9k.jpg

I have two girls and one boy.

As for my Ocean...It got attacked by the polar bear. It's safe and asleep now. I played the treasure chest game a lot today. I got the octopus several times, which made the screen all black and then lost all the happy hearts. I kinda wish that every time this happened, he would get happy hearts for the four times I have to use the toilet icon to clean the tank.

928b550a-c867-4a0b-a93b-d3d4c15eb136_zpsp0iqsydh.jpg

Day 3 - 26/03/2017 (Hohotchi-HO7)

Phew, so I did make it in EST translation after all! That's good. Luckily, this third post makes it in both AEST and EST time zones, so I'm catching up again.

So, day three began the introduction of my two Version 5s to my increasingly-large assortment. I haven't actually shown them to you yet, so here they are!

DSCN0699_zpsr7gbhdhy.jpg

Needless to say, I popped batteries into them at around 1:30 PM - though I put used batteries in these ones since they're only being used for this group hatch. Considering that a used battery in the pink Version 5 lasted for a generation and still wasn't flat, I think I should be right with these ones. If not, I have about 5 spare used batteries for replacements!

DSCN0700_zpst5m1xvwh.jpg

I reset these two from scratch, so there's no history on their ancestry, but I will give a short history on how I obtained these Tamas since I haven't introduced them before.

So, the blue Version 5 (With navy blue text) was bought new, by myself, in around February 2008, at the same time as the pink Version 5 (By my sister). I de-activated it some time later (Can't remember exactly when), and it hasn't been touched since, until now!

The other one (Purple text) has a different background to it, though. This originally belonged to a friend of mine, and she presumably used it more than I did to mine, since its paint is more worn than the blue one. Years later (After my original Tamagotchi craze went out), she gave it to me while cleaning up her house, since I was known amongst my friends as the "Crazy Tamagotchi Addict". So, this was the first time that I actually started it up!

So, after I breathed life into these Tamas, and set the time, date and my birthday, three eggs appeared on each screen. Soon, they all hatched!

DSCN0702_zps2ot9jtrj.jpg

From oldest to youngest, the blue Tama had a female Mimifuwatchi, a male Omututchi and a female Futabatchi. The other one, meanwhile, had a male Futabatchi, a female Mimifuwatchi and a male Omututchi!

I was then prompted to name the two families. I named the group in the black/pink Version 5 the "Chip" family (Short for "Chiptune", influenced by the music pattern on the shell and the nostalgic Tamagotchi beeps), and I named the other group the "Pixel" family, based on the nostalgic pixels of Tamagotchis as well as the sparkle pattern on the shell.

DSCN0704_zpsugegbn5a.jpg

Then, I began caring for the babies! Even though there were only two Tamas in the baby stage to look after this time, the other earlier ones needing attention every so often kept me busy between looking after the Version 5s. In addition, I connected the two Version 5s a whole lot, since I plan on marrying the two families when they're adults. They're already at 5 faces, in fact!

DSCN0708_zpsddxiljba.jpg

Of course, after the hour-long baby stage, the two families evolved into the child stage!

DSCN0716_zpsgntfdiz4.jpg

OK, here comes a long couple of sentences - In the Pixel family, Mimifuwatchi became a Sakuramotchi, Omututchi evolved into an Ahirukutchi and Futabatchi turned into a Tororotchi. As for the Chiptune family, Futabatchi evolved into a Mattaritchi, Mimifuwatchi turned into a Sakuramotchi and Omututchi transformed into an Ahirukutchi. Try reading this paragraph out loud 5 times fast! I think that this will be a common occurrence actually...

Anyway, since evolving, the two families had called for training once. The Pixel family called at 4:00 PM, and the Chiptune family did at 6:00 PM, interestingly. Because they gained a bit of bonding after connecting a lot of times, both families are already at 10% bonding after just this one training session!

But yes, that's all from the Version 5s for now. As for the six other Tamas that I now have running around, nothing too much has happened with them. There were no evolutions today, as I paused them for a while last night so they wouldn't age too far ahead of me when I was completing the late post last time. However, I did raise skill points somewhat on the Version 4s, and increased training bars significantly on all of them (Except for Drake).

I also connected Zach and Kayla a lot today, because I decided that they will be a couple!

DSCN0712_zpsmxyih3s9.jpg

The two now have 4 faces as their friendship level, so when they grow up, they'll fall in love! Kayla was also nice enough to give Zach a ball. This is the first item that the Version 1 has received since I reset it! Zach cherished the ball he got too, as he played with it for about 20 minutes afterwards.

DSCN0715_zpsp1lmqlm7.jpg

I expect that Saria and Naoto will become teenagers tomorrow afternoon, after I unpause them. Then, I'll have 5 teenagers at once, a parent's worst nightmare in real-world terms! Though it's not as bad with teenage Tamas as opposed to humans.

Anyway, that's all for this third entry. Here are the stats!

Training: 6/9 bars
Weight: 23 lb

Training: 7/9 bars
Weight: 18 lb
Gotchi Points: 1,593

Training: 6/9 bars
Weight: 16 lb
Gotchi Points: 4,839

Skill Points: 23 Intelligence / 28 Fashion / 25 Social
Weight: 15 lb
Gotchi Points: 26,680
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi

Skill Points: 26 Intelligence / 30 Fashion / 13 Social
Gotchi Points: 27,610

Skill Points: 36 Humour / 19 Glamour / 44 Spiritual
Weight: 12 lb
Gotchi Points: 59,670
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Kuribotchi

Stats for Pixel Family (Version 5, Sparkly Blue shell)
Hunger: 4/5 Hearts
Happiness: 5/5 Hearts
Bonding: 10%
Family Type: Blended
Generation: 1G
Gotchi: 730
Gender of Eldest Child: Girl
Evolution of Eldest Child: Mimifuwatchi > Sakuramotchi
Gender of Middle Child: Boy
Evolution of Middle Child: Omututchi > Ahirukutchi
Gender of Youngest Child: Girl
Evolution of Youngest Child: Futabatchi > Tororotchi
Evolution of Father: N/A
Evolution of Mother: N/A

Stats for Chiptune Family ("Chip", Version 5, Black & Pink shell)
Gotchi: 740
Gender of Eldest Child: Boy
Evolution of Eldest Child: Futabatchi > Mattaritchi
Gender of Middle Child: Girl
Evolution of Middle Child: Mimifuwatchi > Sakuramotchi
Evolution of Youngest Child: Omututchi > Ahirukutchi

Well, that's all eight of 'em hatched! From now on, it's time to raise them!
Anyway, I will notify you now that the next four posts will probably be shorter than these last three, since I'll be working again. Additionally, since I'm busy for basically all of Tuesday, I can't do an episode at all that day. It'll give you an opportunity to race ahead of me, Jade27!

So, next episode will be on Monday evening. Until then, good luck on your Tama-Thon adventures!

Unfortunately, The two tamagos (and the Music Star) that I was going to hatch did not work out. :angry: The parents are still with their babies. I forgot that it takes much longer for the parents to leave on those models. Instead, I hatched one of my Tamagotchi Friends. I'm real sorry about the Tamagos, I was really looking forward to joining them to the group. I guess if the parents leave tomorrow I can still let them join...but they will be a day late.

I really like the Tamagotchi Friends shell designs, this is my pink and black one.

This is a baby boy tam. It is really hard to see him with the black and white pixel background. He evolved to Turtletchi.

abb39611-fde8-4ba5-b9e9-3ded808f5455_zpsu64xr1aj.jpg

As for my Tama P's...

f1c1bf61-02c1-448f-9f13-bc6263ac9051_zpsqlju889h.jpg
These two are the twin Nekobatchis. I call them the twins.

I put piercings in all three and I am going to get three different characters.

This Maimaitchi is going to be Startchi. I played the TV match game with him and won the game three times. That game is really quick and easy to beat.

f620bb1a-411d-492f-81a2-5c09292d201d_zpsxyyrn9e9.jpg

This one is going to be Pianitchi. I let her play with the electronic music thing.

81cbe93e-7089-40ad-bc51-9d94a3133a6d_zpskwihpo1p.jpg

This one is going to be Aoi-Chantchi. I let her play with the magic music phone/book thing.

138776a6-2217-4f98-8a45-52c841e2b527_zps0zro67y3.jpg

I also hatched my P2 today.

220352ac-2210-4996-b63f-e6bff452c377_zpsg4xmf8gi.jpg
b2392fd9-ebc0-454d-afb0-53038b02564b_zpsw9yusvtg.jpg
e13d53d5-6a28-47c6-bc3a-d79fdc9bcd7d_zps9of6up89.jpg

I had to tape the back on because I stripped the screws :eek:

I also hatched my English Angel, which I don't use anymore. It has two rows of dead pixels. I have note found my Japanese angels yet. I had to tape this one too.

72460a35-c925-4eed-a2bf-36fab7bc8ddf_zps7ljlboqo.jpg
8e7851e8-bc95-481d-b892-28c93b45dee5_zpsjeao3rlg.jpg

The update for my Ocean is that nothing has happened today. I was very diligent caring for it today, It was an inconvenience to take care of sometimes. Lets hope it will successfully evolve tomorrow.

I almost forgot about my IDL. My little Furutsupantchi. is fast asleep.

b8e103de-c149-4930-aee3-4876adbf64e4_zpsimg7fdv7.jpg

I had to make another post because evidently there is a photo limit for each post.

Day 4 - 27/03/2017

Yes! I made the Midnight deadline by about 15 minutes! I feel a bit proud of this, as it only took me about 90 minutes to finish (Started at 10:00 PM) whereas most of my other log posts take longer to make! I must be getting efficient... unless it's just the somewhat shorter text length.

Anyway, despite this being a Monday afternoon, there were some interesting events that happened on the day, so at least it'll be a post with some substance. So, let's get to this so-called substance and see what has exactly been going on!

Well, as I predicted, Naoto and Saria did in fact evolve into teenagers. What wasn't predicted, however, was what they evolved into!

The first to evolve was Naoto. He was so ready to move on into teenagehood that he evolved about a second after I unpaused him! And guess what he became?

DSCN0720_zpsy7g7ue4e.jpg

I doubt you would've guessed he'd become a Kujakutchi at all! It surprised me a whole lot when I saw that, as I was expecting either a Hashitamatchi or Hikotchi, the two male Universal teens. Considering that both of Naoto's parents were Universals (The mother was a Violetchi from a Version 4, which is considered a Universal on the Version 4.5, like his Mametchi father), as well as two prior generations as well, I wouldn't have at all guessed that he'd become an Ura Meme character of all things!

I do have a theory though - it might not be his lineage at all. Kujakutchi is the "Bad care" Ura Meme teen character, so this hints that I didn't take perfect care of him. Though, I thought I took pretty decent care, especially considering that I didn't let his hearts drop much at all. Maybe his hearts dropped to two once or twice or something without me remembering. In that case, the Version 4.5 is very sensitive with care!

How this comes into relevance with Naoto's evolution is that other users found out in another thread (Years ago) that they got out of the Universal family through neglect. So I think I got out by doing just that! In this case, it musn't take very much neglect at all to get out, and I'm happy about that! I know an easy way to get out if I do get back in, in that case.

Considering that I wanted to get out of the Universal family on this Version 4.5 for ages, I'm actually quite pleased with this surprise! But, it does remove my original purpose for Naoto (As an experiment candidate for Universal adult selection).

However, it does give me a new experiment to test out with Naoto! Back a couple of months ago, this same Tama's first generation (A boy named Ralph) went through an interesting evolution. He became a Daiyatchi (Ura Meme) as a teenager, but evolved into an Ura Kuchipatchi (Ura Kuchi) as an adult, which I theorise was because he had a high number of about 160 Spiritual points at evolution. I later found out that this happened through a "Family Switch Trick" on the Version 4.5 which apparently happens with a high number of points in a certain category. This means that compared to the Version 4, it is much easier to switch families! It doesn't work in the Universal family, however, for some reason (I tested that with this unit's third generation, who grew to be a Memetchi instead of an Ura Memetchi)

I wish to try the same thing with Naoto, and see if it can be a consistently-reliable trick to perform, at least between the three main families. But, instead of aiming to get Ura Kuchipatchi, I'll instead raise heaps of Humour points and aim to get an Ura Mametchi (In the Ura Mame family obviously). If that is successful, I can furtherly aim Naoto to evolve into the special adult Hyottokotchi, which I haven't had before!

So with all this, even now, Naoto is still destined for greatness in terms of usefulness for experiments! Because of my goal for Ura Mametchi, I enrolled Naoto into Mr. Turtlepedia's class when he signed up for school!

DSCN0727_zps82iz25li.jpg

Anyway, I almost forgot about Saria! She evolved a couple of minutes after Naoto, and equally surprised me by turning into this:

DSCN0719_zpsyhb4ax6a.jpg

Yep, a Young Dorotchi! She's a Kuchi teen, which is really great, since I haven't had any of the female Kuchi adults yet (And I've had all of the Meme ones). Unlike with Naoto, I have no idea why she became a Kuchi teen at all. Her two previous generations were Meme characters. Even if you consider her mother, Pippi from the Version 2, she was rendered as a Nazotchi in the Version 4, so she couldn't give any family influence at all! I dunno, I think that this was pure luck and randomness with Saria. But, as with Naoto, I'm glad!

Like with all of the female Kuchi adults, I haven't had Young Dorotchi at all, so she's proving to be a real treat in the originality department! Young Dorotchi is a pretty awesome character, too.

I also find it interesting that she became the good-care female Kuchi teen, even though I don't remember giving her any better care than Naoto. The Tamas must be very sensitive with care I think!

Anyway, after much thought, I decided to aim for Saria to be a Sebiretchi, which is obtained with high Fashion points in the Kuchi family. So I enrolled her into Ms. Flower's class when she signed up for school!

DSCN0724_zpskwwnskp3.jpg

So yeah, these evolutions were quite exciting to me! It's giving me more hope in terms of obtaining characters. No wonder they're taking so much space in this particular post today!

But, I'd better talk about the other six Tamas! Well actually, nothing much has happened with them on Monday afternoon. I didn't even get many training calls from them all as a whole, probably because the afternoon didn't provide much time! The two Version 5s didn't call even once actually, which was odd. Therefore, their bonding is still at 10%. The two Version 5 families are still in the Child stage, since the Child stage takes two days as opposed to one on my other versions.

Perhaps the most significant event from the rest of my Tamas was with Drake, as I connected him to Saria a few times. I decided that these two will be a couple, as with Zach and Kayla. I actually decided this when Saria became a Young Dorotchi, as she will prove perfect for Drake's Oyajitchi Trick experiment. With this, if Drake and Saria breed, Drake's offspring could possibly become a Kuchi character, deeming Drake's purpose a success, as with his brother Joe some time ago!

DSCN0728_zpscabcjki7.jpg

As of now, Drake and Saria are at two faces. I'll increase them more on Wednesday so they can instantly fall in love when Saria's an adult.

But, yeah! That's all from my Tamas for the moment. The stats tell another, more statistical tale however, so I'd better post them as well! Here they are!

Training: 8/9 bars

Happiness: 3/4 hearts
Training: 8/9 bars
Weight: 20 lb
Gotchi Points: 1,668

Weight: 15 lb
Gotchi Points: 5,759

Training: 5/9 bars
Skill Points: 29 Intelligence / 28 Fashion / 25 Social
Weight: 24 lb
Gotchi Points: 27,080
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Dorotchi

Skill Points: 38 Intelligence / 38 Fashion / 13 Social
Weight: 21 lb
Gotchi Points: 29,760

Training: 5/9 bars
Skill Points: 36 Humour / 19 Glamour / 44 Spiritual
Gotchi Points: 59,670
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kujakutchi

Gotchi: 860

Stats for Chiptune Family ("Chip" - Version 5, Black & Pink shell)
Gotchi: 890

Well, that's all again! I can't wait to tend to my Tamas again on Wednesday! Unfortunately I can't do it over the next day, because I'll be busy all day, just like every other Tuesday. But anyway, it won't be a painstakingly long wait. I'll pause the Tamas over Tuesday, so they won't creep too far ahead of me (And additionally I'll be too busy anyway).

So, until Wednesday, have a good Tama-Thon adventure while I'm gone! I'll be back in 48 hours or so.

Good day! Well, actually for my ocean it was not so good. I was just playing the treasure chest game with it when it started beeping and showed a skull. It was horribly sad.

3f62e0d9-9bb9-47d8-b390-077384590f06_zpsbopxawh2.jpg

To get over it I decided that I would go ahead a join my two tamagos and music star to the hatch. I decided this partly because the batteries in my IDL ran out and I had to go to the store in the afternoon to pick up more batteries so it was going to evolve late anyway, therefore kinda messing up the hatching schedule. If anyone wants to join in the group hatch late that will be ok too (as long as it adheres to the Tamatalk rules). I also decided I would try one more time raising an Ocean, except this time I would take very poor care of it.

4a227cff-7de9-4e8c-b7cb-a02c90b9ce04_zpsmozbgfzi.jpg

Here is a picture of my P2 and ocean.

8b64879b-0e6b-4113-b501-5a74952dc1ad_zpszkzpisat.jpg

This is a picture of my Angel. I am also taking poor care of this one.

3270174b-00cd-44f5-a438-6b34a8d4b686_zpsa1edkqd0.jpg

My IDL is still a Furutsupantchi. My Friends is now a Cosmotchi.

75a2210b-8cf7-4495-9024-4e283456ebc9_zpsykpmmjhf.jpg
9f49faf1-d396-4d41-ad1a-eb8f55998823_zpsbhhb3dae.jpg

This is my Tamago, which is now a Mattaritchi. ....and this is my other Tamago, which is now an Ahirukutchi

12a816ca-31ef-4034-8de5-903f0218e6cc_zpsxmnl6ohf.jpg

This is my Music Star. It's currently a Kuchitamatchi.

I'm going to do a second post in a few a hours from now, it's going to be all about my three P's.

This is what I ended up hatching

March 24th

Ocean

March 25th

Three Tamagotchi P's

March 26th

Tamagotchi Firends

P2

English Angel

IDL

Late additions March 27th

second attempt at raising an ocean

Two Tamagos

Music Star

All three of My Tamagotchi P's evolved today. Here are pictures of them getting their puzzle pieces. Part 1

83f6e9af-1ed6-43fd-9dfd-cbd6b92bfd12_zpsbgnkixfi.jpg
1535a22f-2f05-4955-ad36-7faad66dd6ff_zpsbftbwgup.jpg
62d17f24-f24b-4923-8598-2c800acb2819_zpshcnpehyq.jpg
ef4d6dc4-e963-4e57-a19a-69a299fc861d_zpsutaor4sa.jpg
c2899d48-3047-445e-8b9c-c7961f3b1ec9_zps26xjes1a.jpg

b1602d0f-dbc5-4ccb-8429-a01666781067_zpsug5vuptj.jpg
a8c2523d-f8b7-4432-b7f6-72377078869c_zpshznliukd.jpg
6b5cd127-61a1-4993-9150-8d34a7ec2f69_zpsiehvyay2.jpg
09fe2737-8a5c-479a-b25b-97916ab88c92_zpsvburl8vz.jpg

Day 6 - 29/03/2017

Hi, I've returned! Admittedly, this one will be a pretty short post (I'd imagine you'd get that sometimes if you log every week day with only half a day to fall back on). Though there are a few things to talk about, so I published this post regardless.

And whoa Jade27, you're operating more Tamas than me! You must have some some real determination!

Today I've been spending the majority of my time with Naoto. This was because I began to radically upgrade his Humour points in preparation for him to get the requirements for a family switch to Ura Mametchi. I sent him to school many times and additionally played the Apple game a lot. Now, his Humour points are at 124:

DSCN0736_zpsfkz5lg7k.jpg

I'd say it's pretty good progress since he had only 36 Humour points to start the day off with! I think I'll get them up to 160 or 170 tomorrow, and see how that goes. Ralph in the first generation had about 160 Spiritual points when he jumped over to the Ura Kuchi family, so it should work in theory! Due to pausing, Naoto is still 1 year old, so he's still got plenty of time for me to get him up to scratch.

I've also gotten really good at the Apple game. When I was getting Naoto's points up, I won the game every time, making the Humour points skyrocket from relatively few sessions. He didn't even get a toothache! I seem to be really good at all of the Version 4.5's games for some reason. My worst game in that version is Shapes, but I'm still pretty good at that!

As for the others, there's been nothing too eventful, though they're going on very well. The training bars on all of my Versions 1 - 4.5 (Bar Drake the Oyajitchi) are especially good so far. Zach, Kayla and Joan all have 9 bars now! Even Naoto and Saria (Born a day later) are at 7 bars each!

Saria's skill points are also rising, though not to quite the extent as Naoto's. Her Fashion points are currenly at 64 and are the highest skill. I'll raise them quite a bit more tomorrow. Drake's skill points, meanwhile, are starting to get kind of acceptable. His Intelligence and Fashion points are raising due to me playing Shape (My Version 4 game of choice) and the baking game, respectively. His Social points haven't gone up much since he was a baby though.

The Version 5s called for training today, which was good. The Chiptune family even called twice, so their bonding is now at 20%. The Pixel family are still at 10%.

I also went shopping on a Version 5 for the first time. I got the Pixel family a souvenir item (I can't really tell what it is though - the items aren't named in this version). Here's a picture of Sakuramotchi using it:

DSCN0738_zps9a393x0q.jpg

The items cost a lot of money on the Version 5 I've noticed, especially compared to what you get in the games. I suppose it'll take quite a while for me to build up their item collection in that case!

Well anyway, that's all for this short post! I'm pretty sure that the stats section could be bigger than the main section today... but here you go!

Training: 9/9 bars

Weight: 17 lb
Gotchi Points: 1,746

Gotchi Points: 6,079

Skill Points: 43 Intelligence / 64 Fashion / 25 Social
Gotchi Points: 28,280

Skill Points: 42 Intelligence / 48 Fashion / 13 Social
Gotchi Points: 32,020

Skill Points: 124 Humour / 19 Glamour / 52 Spiritual
Gotchi Points: 62,870

Hunger: 5/5 Hearts
Gotchi: 10

Bonding: 20%
Gotchi: 1,010

Well, that's all again! There's nothing more to say, so... I'll be back tomorrow! Good luck in your own Tama-Thon adventures!

Edit: Corrected Joan's Training and Naoto's Gotchi Points stats.

Hi,

Thanks, Hohotchi-HO7. I'm actually not running my Ocean anymore because it keeps dying. Also, the timeline is messed up on my Tamagos. I accidentally left one of them on pause all night and the other one keeps messing up (I've dropped it too many times.)

So here is an update in pictures!

e44682ce-c532-4346-8a0a-379f98cdd587_zps7la1dev1.jpg
2d7300ef-5597-47e2-bbbe-31b61040e3cf_zpssuqweikd.jpg

cce7b2e9-440f-422d-a605-6ba3cd5d4a3d_zpsbszv2gsr.jpg

d57e7948-f276-499b-b38c-a53fb8f0f2a0_zpswchzqx0o.jpg
d0d82fff-ecbb-4dfe-990e-b29a5de62969_zps2g9gighg.jpg
054c7299-0b8a-4c9e-99c1-a4b7a04548e7_zpsyg4dhidp.jpg

484ee8ae-f53e-44be-9a96-66c3ee62aec8_zpsruatvfaf.jpg
d96b6e3e-b8cb-4239-8393-29c1721b1c2d_zpspjprw8sd.jpg

6ebeb93b-f441-4474-a6d4-a229f07eef57_zpsceajufek.jpg

Next, I'm going to post about my IDL.

This is an update on my Music Star, He just evolved since my last post.

02293664-5e94-46b8-b051-a8d3c7705b32_zpsdapikin1.jpg

These are my Tamagotchi P's getting their complete puzzle pieces.

1a34528f-80b5-4b02-a48e-22fbb2b9646b_zpsppbwlwjk.jpg
5ef4dc99-4eed-4b01-a276-b2c74f0e7201_zpspvcqt1qu.jpg
3a549cd0-d439-4d22-9d03-f0c7c49182c5_zpsjlnlzy13.jpg

This is it for awhile. I won't be able to post tomorrow.

Day 7 - 30/03/2017

I'm back! This post will be a little bit longer than last time, which is good, though it's another post-midnighter! That's what you get when you start at 10:45 PM...

Anyway, I'll jump to the Tamas right away. The Version 5s seemed to have learned the humour of waking me up by evolving from my pink one, as they turned into teenagers right after they woke up at 7:00 AM! Judging from the training items I used, the evolutions were not surprising. Of the Pixel family, Sakuramotchi became a Chamametchi, Ahirukutchi became a Mamekatchi and Tororotchi became a Shelltchi. As for the Chiptune family, Mattaritchi became a Bakutchi, Sakuramotchi became an Ichigotchi and Ahirukutchi turned into a Korokotchi!

DSCN0739_zpsqgaa2nuq.jpg

The two Version 5s called for training a lot in the afternoon - this was mostly because I finished work pretty early so I had the 2:00 PM timeslot available as well. Now, the Pixel family is at 20% bonding and the Chiptune family is at 30%.

Other than that though, nothing particularly eventful has happened with the Version 5s. I'll try and keep training them so that their bonding can reach at least 40%. I think that it's actually near impossible to reach the top-tier adults in the Version 5 in the first generation. I do guess that someone would have done it somewhere, but I doubt I can!

Anyway, to the other versions. I got Naoto to his skill points goal!

DSCN0744_zps2hvcsf6j.jpg

I hope this works out and makes him become an Ura Mametchi. I honestly don't know if he will though, but I'll see! His training is at 9 bars now, and so is Saria's, making all of my teenage characters in the earlier versions have full training bars! I haven't achieved that in a while, so I'm proud!

Saria now has over 100 Fashion points, so it should be pretty easy for her to get a job as an adult. They're modest in comparison to Naoto's but they should work. I've connected her to Drake a lot more as well, and now their friendship level is at four faces:

DSCN0746_zps2ueglib4.jpg

So getting them to fall in love won't be very hard after she becomes an adult!

Despite my various goal achievements recently, I have somehow been a bit slack on Kayla's care. I found her with only two hearts happiness two or three times in the last afternoon! I've had similar situations with Joan as well. I'd assume that the bad-care teenagers on the Versions 1 - 3 are a little more needier than the good-care ones and hence are more likely to be found with lower hearts each checkup in comparison. Zach, for example, has proven to be noticeably lighter with his needs.

Because of these "care slips", I doubt that Kayla or Joan will be top-tier or even second-tier adults. However, it may be a good thing, since the more exclusive characters tend to be in the middle end of the care spectrum.

Talking about adult characters, my "Five teens" (As I call them) are getting pretty close to evolving. They might even evolve in the next afternoon! If so, I wonder if they will all evolve at around the same time. That would be pretty spectacular! Additionally, Drake will also have eventful times since he'll start getting Matchmaker visits when he turns 3. I will decline them though, since he's going to marry Saria in the end.

Well, that's all for now again. Nothing more to do than post the stats!

Weight: 21 lb

Weight: 20 lb
Gotchi Points: 1,946

Gotchi Points: 7,423

Hunger: 3/4 hearts
Skill Points: 61 Intelligence / 104 Fashion / 25 Social
Gotchi Points: 29,430

Skill Points: 55 Intelligence / 52 Fashion / 13 Social
Gotchi Points: 34,279

Happiness: 3/4 hearts
Skill Points: 164 Humour / 19 Glamour / 76 Spiritual
Weight: 17 lb
Gotchi Points: 62,870

Bonding: 20%
Gotchi: 300
Evolution of Eldest Child: Mimifuwatchi > Sakuramotchi > Chamametchi
Evolution of Middle Child: Omututchi > Ahirukutchi > Mamekatchi
Evolution of Youngest Child: Futabatchi > Tororotchi > Shelltchi

Bonding: 30%
Gotchi: 1,200
Evolution of Eldest Child: Futabatchi > Mattaritchi > Bakutchi
Evolution of Middle Child: Mimifuwatchi > Sakuramotchi > Ichigotchi
Evolution of Youngest Child: Omututchi > Ahirukutchi > Korokotchi

That's all for this time! I'll be back in hopefully less than a day from now. We'll be entering another weekend from then, so the posts can only get longer again from here!
Until then, good luck with your own Tama-Thon adventures!

Looks like I'm going to give my first recap so far:

For one: my tamagotchis are getting confused about age.

My TF:

Age is already 10 Yr for some reason

4U:

The most normal of the three, adult at 4 years before being married off

v4.5

1 Yr Teenager

So here are the color assignments for this post: 4U TF v4.5

Well um... I can't really tell the time. My tamagotchi is already a teenager but they're only 1 year old. SUGARAGSARSAR omg Calm down TF you're like making me go insane. You two have weird clocks. TOO FAST TO HEAR YOU! That tamagotchi always annoyed me. I wish I had another v4.5 or v4 to connect to... Well um my Kuromametchi is getting married today... so yay You were always fast at normal speed. I mean come on, 4 years before your tamagotchis can marry? Your tamagotchi was an adult by 2 years of life. SUGARSUGA- *4U is fighting the TF* Well um... this is awkward... How am I supposed to keep doing the talking for this post? I've done much more than my fair share... Oh well shameless stats dump i go!

TAMAGOTCHI v4.5

1 Yr Young Memetchi who's skills are 8/21/4 & 8980 GP

Tamagotchi 4U: 4 YR Kuromametchi with 2570 GP

TF: 10 YR Coffretchi with 8030 GP

ok are they done fighting yet?

*loud groan* *louder groan*

I'll take that as a yes... Anyways I guess that's it for this post..

*too busy listening to rhythm heaven music*

ugh Appadeia won't submit... now I have to fill more about this...

*blank face* SO MUCH SUGAR I LOVE EVERYTHING!!

*presses submit*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back