Tamagotchi P's Battery life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

udawnc

Reaction score
Since the tamagotchi p's is in colour, does it have a shorter average battery life compared to the b&w tamagotchis? What is the average battery life for a p's?

Since the p's has the school/daycare/jobs, it IS advisable to turn the brightness/contrast (does the p's have the contrast function) right? or does that not really mater?

Also, does patching take up a lot of the battery life? (I recently got a tamagotchi p's that hasnt been patched to english yet thats why i'm a bit concerned) (Eventhough patching only takes about a minute but like ya)

Sorry I ask so much questions, I appreciate everyones comments/advice!! -_- :mellow:

I play with the sound turned off and the brightness level one bar lower from halfway and I get about 3 weeks out of it.

Whoa

I play with the sound turned off and the brightness level one bar lower from halfway and I get about 3 weeks out of it.
whatt, only 3 weeks? that's so insane..

If your battery dies and you reinsert new one everything will continue as per usual right? (just to confirm) :)

Whoa

whatt, only 3 weeks? that's so insane..

If your battery dies and you reinsert new one everything will continue as per usual right? (just to confirm) :)
Yup, when you put the new batteries in, it'll give you two options. The first one is to download and start where you left off, and the second is to reset and completely start over.

I play with mine with the sound off but the brightness all the way up, and I probably get between two and three weeks out of one set of batteries.

Yup, when you put the new batteries in, it'll give you two options. The first one is to download and start where you left off, and the second is to reset and completely start over.

I play with mine with the sound off but the brightness all the way up, and I probably get between two and three weeks out of one set of batteries.
Wow that's so crazy, but thank you so much for your reply :)

Additional information/trivia:

The P's and the 4U series are one of the worst offenders of being the most battery-hungry. I did remember posting a status here in TT a few years back, saying that my P's showed me the "change battery" screen, then I transferred the same batteries to my iD (not iD L) and they worked for like a week and a half, lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the M!X's have a really short battery life too. I played mine normally, sound on and brightness normal, and it came out to just under 2 weeks. It was ridiculous how much I was eating up AAA's, so I decided to turn down the brightness to the lowest and make sure to only use the Tama when I needed to, and it definitely is stretching out the lifespan a little. I think I've made it 3 weeks now. It is crazy how fast the color Tamas run out of battery. I'll be sure to watch my use when I get a P's. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back