Sign in to follow this  
udawnc

Tamagotchi P's Battery life

Since the tamagotchi p's is in colour, does it have a shorter average battery life compared to the b&w tamagotchis? What is the average battery life for a p's?

Since the p's has the school/daycare/jobs, it IS advisable to turn the brightness/contrast (does the p's have the contrast function) right? or does that not really mater?

Also, does patching take up a lot of the battery life? (I recently got a tamagotchi p's that hasnt been patched to english yet thats why i'm a bit concerned) (Eventhough patching only takes about a minute but like ya)

Sorry I ask so much questions, I appreciate everyones comments/advice!! -_- :mellow:

Man I'm wanting to know the same things. Hope someone around here knows owo

• Like 1

Man I'm wanting to know the same things. Hope someone around here knows owo

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's thinking about this ^^

I play with the sound turned off and the brightness level one bar lower from halfway and I get about 3 weeks out of it.

Whoa

I play with the sound turned off and the brightness level one bar lower from halfway and I get about 3 weeks out of it.

whatt, only 3 weeks? that's so insane..

If your battery dies and you reinsert new one everything will continue as per usual right? (just to confirm) :)

Whoa

whatt, only 3 weeks? that's so insane..

If your battery dies and you reinsert new one everything will continue as per usual right? (just to confirm) :)

Yup, when you put the new batteries in, it'll give you two options. The first one is to download and start where you left off, and the second is to reset and completely start over.

I play with mine with the sound off but the brightness all the way up, and I probably get between two and three weeks out of one set of batteries.

Yup, when you put the new batteries in, it'll give you two options. The first one is to download and start where you left off, and the second is to reset and completely start over.

I play with mine with the sound off but the brightness all the way up, and I probably get between two and three weeks out of one set of batteries.

Wow that's so crazy, but thank you so much for your reply :)

Additional information/trivia:

The P's and the 4U series are one of the worst offenders of being the most battery-hungry. I did remember posting a status here in TT a few years back, saying that my P's showed me the "change battery" screen, then I transferred the same batteries to my iD (not iD L) and they worked for like a week and a half, lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the M!X's have a really short battery life too. I played mine normally, sound on and brightness normal, and it came out to just under 2 weeks. It was ridiculous how much I was eating up AAA's, so I decided to turn down the brightness to the lowest and make sure to only use the Tama when I needed to, and it definitely is stretching out the lifespan a little. I think I've made it 3 weeks now. It is crazy how fast the color Tamas run out of battery. I'll be sure to watch my use when I get a P's. :c

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TRDFizzy
      Hi. I have owned this pink tamagotchi P’s for around 2-3 years. I am a 13 year old male, and while personally I do not mind the color much I’m sure it would not go over well in public places, especially in the area where I live. I’m not sure if this is against the rules, and if it is I will remove this post, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in “trading” my tamagotchi for one of a blue or green color. I will also accept other kinds of colored tamagotchis (as in the screen, not the shell). As long as it’s within reason monetarily wise. I might be able to meet up if you live somewhere in the central Virginia area, or am willing to mail it to you. (I would hope this community is nice enough to partake in their part of the deal, for I am new here and have only recently discovered the site.) Thanks! (I cannot post pictures because the file size is too large, but if I find a workaround, I will edit the post with pictures, or message them to you if you are interested.) Bye!
    • By BodyGlitter
      Hi,
      Recently I bought a preowned Royal pierce from Japan you want and I can't get it to unlink from the previous owner and link to mine.
      My Ps came with the Dream Coffret pierce and I had trouble linking that one too but once I married off my adult tama and had a baby I was able too, I figured that since that one now worked so would my Royal pierce but it was still unable to link it and I ended up resetting my tamagotchi but my Royal pierce still isn't working, I haven't tried my Dream one yet though.
      I know accidents happen but I feel that since I bought it from JYW it should be functional I didn't buy it from somebody on ebay yk? I don't think my tama pierce port itself is damaged because my Dream pierce works? I blew on both so I don't think it's dust either.
      I'm wondering if I can only connect certain pierces during certain stages, like am I only able to connect my Royal pierce when I have a teen? Or is it just broken?
      Sorry this is so long, thank you in advance!
    • By GotchiManic
      I’m receiving my entama possibly tomorrow or the next day and I was wondering how long do cr2032’s last in the tamagotchi entama?
    • By Pogostix
      I've been slowly converting my large Tamagotchi Connection series collection onto rechargeable batteries to save on my pocketbook and help the environment, and I mistakenly purchased some Zackees brand rechargeable 2032 batteries on Amazon. I was on a budget and they were cheap.
      Don't repeat my mistake! Stay far away from these things XwX
      - I bought 8 batteries, only 3 worked. That's less than 50%. Not Good.
      - One of the ones that did not work tried to BURST INTO FLAMES. (My Tama was unharmed, thank goodness, but I did burn my finger)
      Sadly they didn't qualify for a refund >:T I will be leaving an unhappy Amazon review.
      If anyone knows what brands/where to buy GOOD rechargeable batteries, please let me know.
    • By KidRetro64
      I just started up My Tamagotchi, and I had 2 of the Right LR44 Batteries. We out Both in, And it made a beep and the Clock came on. My Dad tried to Put the Battery Cover Back, And when he thought he did, 2 Big Black lines came on the side of the screen. I got really worried, and he Took the batteries out again. They were still there! Tried resetting, then they eventually started to fade. But now, we’re still trying and trying to get the screen on, by taking the batteries in and out, resetting. But nothings happening. It’s a Usatama Disney, And I got it used from JYW. I’m really disappointed, and I’m really worried. Tell me if I’m doing anything wrong, but the Batteries are also very jiggly in the case.
    • By Iamfireareyou
      i just found my tamogatchi friends from 2016, i never played it and i need help,i cleaned the rust with salt and vinegar,it semeed to work but it has 3 pets and one telling me that there is no battery,i never used or played with a tamogatchi before and i really need help