Sign in to follow this  
TAMAGIRL2008

The adventures of a procrastinating Uni Student and her V6 Music Star ~

HAPPY EASTER! And a very good morning to you all - what an exciting few days in Tamagotchi World it's been :D

V4.5 Mabel

Mabel is now 3 years old and has evolved from her Zouritchi form into a Tsukkomitchi! She's kind of round, with cute bows in her head and one MASSIVE hand - of course I had another little chuckle at her new form - she does look quite funny :P

She is currently still attending school, and I am working hard to up her Gorgeous points so that we can try out a different job to that of her mother and her grandmother! It'll be interesting to see what job she's allowed to do. I must admit, I do love the V4.5 for its diversity! There's so much you can do.

I would also like to marry Mabel off to someone from the Ura Meme family so that we can try out a different bloodline, but we'll see how that happens.

Unfortunately, poor old Mabel has been paused a lot of this week due to work and rowing commitments so it will take a lot longer for her life to progress and for her to be married off - but I will try my best to give her all the time that I can.

Here are her stats for today:

Hungry:

Happy:

Training: 5

Funny: 60

Gorgeous: 116

Spiritual: 64

Weight: 32lbs

Purple Spacy M!x - Pepper

That's right, my M!x has arrived! I picked it up from the delivery office yesterday morning and set it up last night. I'm finding it unbelievably tricky to work around the Japanese - as exciting as it is.

Eventually, I hatched a gorgeous pink baby girl - I named her Pepper (well, not officially as I haven't worked out how to input names!) and we gradually got to know each other. After an hour of (what I hope was) perfect care, she eventually evolved into a little yellow Tantotchi, she's gorgeous, with a little red bowtie.

We've managed to head outside to play, and Pepper even bought some juggling balls from a travelling merchant in the park, she's already very good at juggling with them ;)

As Pepper's life progresses, I'd love for you all to be able to see our development, and whether I ever work out how she properly works! I'm so excited to finally be raising a colour tamagotchi - it's my whole childhood but in colour!

I hope you all have a fantastic day and if you celebrate Easter, stuff your faces with chocolate :D I'm heading to work for a 12 hour shift so I'm going to have to figure out how to pause Pepper and hope that she survives the day!

Lots of love,

- Ceri, Mabel and Pepper x

Edit: How exciting, we've reached our 2nd page of this log, and almost a thousand views! Thank you so much everyone

Edited by TAMAGIRL2008

Heyoooo,

How are we all? It is a beautiful day outside, I've even managed to be a proper adult and hang some washing outside, it's such a nice sight after a really difficult winter! :D

Lads, I'm not going to lie to you... I'm really struggling to work out the M!x, and as such, Pepper has really suffered these last few days so if anyone has some hints and tips they could share with me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Anyway... On with the show!

V4.5 - Mabel

Mabel has had a quiet few days and has mainly been on pause due to my hectic schedule of work. However, she has now turned 4 years old and was invited to job interviews this morning!

Mabel decided that she wanted to try something totally different to that of her mother and grandmother, and thus chose to apply for a job as a Florist. She created a beautiful bouquet for the panel and the three judges decided she was perfect for the job - I'm so proud of her! :D

We've headed to work a couple of times today and the minigame requires us to choose the correct flower with the grabbing machine - I haven't quite mastered it perfectly yet but I'm sure we'll learn together!

There's only a couple more days until Mabel will receive a visit from the matchmaker, I'm so hoping she has a little boy otherwise it'll be 4 generations of girls!!

Mabel drew me a lovely picture of a fist this morning (a drawing of her STRONG HAND :P ) and also dug some cake out of the ground and ate it?? She's a little bit of a weirdo this one...

Some stats for the day:

Hungry:

Happy:

Training: 5

Funny: 66

Gorgeous: 136

Spiritual: 80

Weight: 30lbs

Purple Spacey Mix - Pepper

As mentioned above, I've really struggled to care for Pepper as I have had no idea what I'm doing.. but a lot has happened in her short little life!

On Sunday, whilst at work, Pepper was very neglected but I fed her as often as I could and let her play with some toys on my break in an attempt to raise her happiness bar. In the evening, before she fell asleep, she evolved into a teenager - a Mokokotchi! (Not sure I've spelled that right at all...)

She looked ever so adorable, with the sweetest look on her face, I absolutely fell in love with that character! We had some fun playing outside, went to town and met a Mametchi and some kind of spacehead character whose name escapes me..

After another day of playing around yesterday, with lots of juggling balls and crayons and building blocks; Pepper evolved into an adult! She's grown up to be a lovely little Memetchi (with a little leaf accessory that we bought from Patchi Forest?).

We've visited town, the restaurant and made a lot of friends! Pepper is now reading a book and eating some cake, with 3/4 of her happiness bar filled. I'm excited to master marrying her off to someone, that's for sure! :D

I hope you all have a great day - I'm procrastinating writing up lesson plans for teaching children how to sing in canon/rounds - how exciting :P

Lots of love,

- Ceri, Mabel and Pepper x

Hello everyone! I really should be working on my presentation, but I couldn't help but update you all with everything that has happened!

V4.5 - Mabel

Mabel has been busy at work, busting a gut picking out the right flowers for her customers. However we only ever get the 'Good!' ending and never achieve Excellent, so I think there is more work to be done there! Nazotchi paid her 1400gp this morning for her hard work, but a robber came and stole 400gp of it! Gutting :(

This morning, at 10:30am, Mabel received a visit from the matchmaker. She bought along a Matsuritchi (the sumo wrestler looking guy) but as he is a part of the Ura Mame family, I decided that Mabel did not love him, and that we would go for a member of a different family.

I didn't want to wait any longer so I cheated and changed the time on the clock to 2:59... One minute later the matchmaker reappeared with a Tenpatchi. Now Tenpatchi really isn't the most beautiful creature on the planet, but as he is a member of the Ura Kuchi family, I decided that Mabel would give him a go. She (somehow??) fell in love with him and the fireworks appeared! Together they had a beautiful baby...

GIRL?? AGAIN??

We're up to Generation 4 and have not had a single boy??

Am I doing something wrong??

We decided to name the new baby girl Esme. She is very cute, and Mabel is absolutely over the moon :D

Purple Spacey M!x - Pepper

Pepper had an eventful day yesterday. She visited town multiple times and her friendship increased with Kikitchi to passionate lover (see? I've done my research ;) ). At this point, Pepper decided to try her luck and buy a diamond ring.

She visited Kikitchi in the early afternoon and proposed to him - he said Yes! And they had the most beautiful wedding.

Eventually, the produced a sweet little egg, and were very excited when it hatched into a yellow baby! Thinking it was a girl, I named it Nora (I even worked out how to name on the M!x itself, using the alphabet).

However Nora was not a girl.. Nora was in fact a Norman. So we'll call him Norman from now on and forget I ever named them properly.

Little did I know that the parents entrust you with their baby the minute that they hatch, and as I was busy at rowing, I had to take care of the baby every time I had a second to look at him during training :P

He suffered a whole lot of neglect, even when he evolved into a toddler. He evolved into an orange Mittsupotchi but with his father's head.. he looks very strange indeed :P

Norman is now playing games and heading out to the park when he can to build up friendships with people - he loves going out into town, it's the only thing that seems to raise his happiness bars!

Unfortunately, I cannot get Photobucket to work and upload pictures so I'm giving it a miss for now, if I do eventually work it out, I promise I will start uploading some!

For now, have a fantastic day ^_^

Love,

- Ceri, Mabel (and Esme) and Norman x

Edited by TAMAGIRL2008

Morning everyone! I'm so sorry for my non-existence over the last few days. The University term has started, as well as the World Pilot Gig Championships being only 3 weeks away - training has upped to 4 times a week and I'm actually exhausted!

However... the Tamas have spent a fair amount of time unpaused, and thus I have so much to tell you about :D

V4.5 Gen 3 - Mabel and Esme

Mabel got to spend a few extra days with me and her daughter due to the fact she had been paused so much. On the day that she turned 7 years old, an important letter arrived in the mail...

'That's weird?' I thought. 'She's already got a job, surely they can't be firing her?'

Mabel was invited to further job interviews, including going back to the florist shop. Mabel decided that she wanted to try something a little different, and interviewed for the role of a hair stylist.

It was a unanimous decision across the panel, she got the job!! The mini-game was very difficult, and involved pressing buttons at the right time to shampoo the client's hair and keep them happy. As our A button is slightly dodgy, we were never quick enough and could not make it past the 5th round.

Mabel celebrated by purchasing a trumpet - which was the most hysterical thing I have ever heard when she began playing :P It was a well-known classical tune but Mabel could not get the notes right and kept going extremely high or extremely low... so so so funny :P

At midnight last night (after I'd JUST finished eating my tea as training had gone on so late), the time came for Mabel to leave little Esme in my care. It was sad, she watched over her for a while, and then off she bounced to Tamagotchi Planet :(

When I woke up this morning, I took Esme to Costa with me (pre-University coffee to wake me up ;)), named her and began to take care of her in her baby hour.

She was not a needy baby at all, in fact she was so easy to look after it was really nice! Eventually she evolved into a lovely little Kuchitamatchi! We played a game of tug-of-war but unfortunately she was not match for the Ura Yattatchi in the 6th round.

Esme is now bouncing around happily, awaiting the invitiation to join pre-shool ^_^

Purple Spacey M!x Gen 2 - Norman

Norman had an eventful couple of days, he spent a lot of time being cared for by his parents but eventually evolved into a Kikitchi with Memetchi eyes. I must admit, he didn't look cute at all. Quite frankly, he looked terrifying :P

Norman spent a lot of the day trying to woo Lovelitchi from Tamatown. He took various toys for them to play with, and eventually she got down on one knee to him!

Of course he said yes, she was the love of his life ^_^ They paraded through the town and on arriving back home, had a cute little egg.

After a few minutes, the egg hatched into a pale yellow baby girl with a little pink bow! I decided to name her Bella and began to care for her.

Bella was unbelievably needy, but this time I managed to give her my undivided attention and after an hour, she evolved into a pale yellow Tantotchi but with her father (and grandfather's) Kikitchi hair cut! She is very, very cute.

Bella decided to remodel her room, and chose the flowery background - at which point she was transported away by flowers to Flower Hills! She visited multiple times and befriended Flowertchi (or Violetchi as I thought she was called...), a Himebaratchi, Butterflytchi and Yotsubatchi!

Bella took her pinwheel with her, which Yotsubatchi loved playing with, and now they have become the best of friends - I can hear future wedding bells ;)

Last night, at around 7:30pm, I let Bella head outside to watch the stars. A UFO came down and abducted her and off they went to Spacey town!

Bella's has had a great time exploring, but we still have 4 towns to unlock so there will be lots more to come yet!

I hope you all have a brilliant day, hopefully I won't leave it too long until the next update :P

Love,

- Ceri, Esme and Bella x

Good morning everyone! ^_^ A couple of quick updates for you...

V4.5 Gen 4 - Esme

Esme attended pre-school 10 times yesterday and is really working on upping her skills points. She's also an ABSOLUTE TANK at Tug-of-War now, and not even Ura Yattatchi is a worthy opponent ;)

As soon as Esme awoke this morning, the evolution sound began to play and Esme evolved into a teen! She is now a Ura Young Memetchi - a member of the Ura Meme family - yay, new blood lines! :D

In the last few minutes, Esme has graduated from pre-school and met with the teacher of the high-school who gave her... a party hat? Again? This doesn't make sense... her gorgeous skill points are the highest so surely she should have a different teacher??

V4.5s are so confusing...

Purple Spacy M!x Gen 3 - Bella

Bella has also evolved into a teenager! She is now a Mokokotchi but with her father's hair in pale grey and a little purple bandana around her neck. She is SO cute!! I'm really loving this generation's evolutions :D

Bella has totally fallen in love with Yotsubatchi and cannot wait until she evolves into an adult to ask him the important question ;)

That's all for today folks! Have a good one, I have my first assessment of the semester today!! Wish me luck :P

Love,

- Ceri, Esme and Bella x

Good morning everyone! ^_^ A couple of quick updates for you...

V4.5 Gen 4 - Esme

Esme attended pre-school 10 times yesterday and is really working on upping her skills points. She's also an ABSOLUTE TANK at Tug-of-War now, and not even Ura Yattatchi is a worthy opponent ;)

As soon as Esme awoke this morning, the evolution sound began to play and Esme evolved into a teen! She is now a Ura Young Memetchi - a member of the Ura Meme family - yay, new blood lines! :D

In the last few minutes, Esme has graduated from pre-school and met with the teacher of the high-school who gave her... a party hat? Again? This doesn't make sense... her gorgeous skill points are the highest so surely she should have a different teacher??

V4.5s are so confusing...

Purple Spacy M!x Gen 3 - Bella

Bella has also evolved into a teenager! She is now a Mokokotchi but with her father's hair in pale grey and a little purple bandana around her neck. She is SO cute!! I'm really loving this generation's evolutions :D

Bella has totally fallen in love with Yotsubatchi and cannot wait until she evolves into an adult to ask him the important question ;)

That's all for today folks! Have a good one, I have my first assessment of the semester today!! Wish me luck :P

Love,

- Ceri, Esme and Bella x

Posted (edited)

Guess who's back? Back again... for the eleventy billionth time... 

That's right! Having finally completed my Undergraduate degree (I guess that makes me officially grown up now?), I decided to reboot my Purple Spacey Mix! Which required a trip to the shops for AAA batteries because apparently nothing in our house uses them :P

After locating some batteries, I googled how it all worked again as I'd totally forgotten what anything meant, and eventually there was a bouncing little egg on the screen!

Eventually, the egg hatched into a gorgeous little boy - Benjamin 😄 He was incredibly needy for the first hour of his life, becoming poorly twice in half an hour! We played with toys a lot, he drank a large amount of milk and after what felt like a lifetime of neediness, he evolved into a toddler! A lovely blue coloured Mittsupotchi! 

Benjamin was exhausted from evolving and immediately fell asleep until 8am this morning - where he rudely awoke me, demanding feeding! We've spent the rest of the morning trying to play the star catching game (which I am terrible at??) and purchasing different toys such as the windmill thing and some crayons. 

It's so lovely to be back, and I'm looking forward to being able to track Benjamin and his family line's progress over the next while! Have a wonderful day 💜

Love,

- Ceri and Benjamin x

Edited by TAMAGIRL2008

Good morning everybody! I thought I'd better update you all before heading to work for the day, lots of exciting things have happened!

Purple Spacey Mix - Benjamin

Benjamin evolved yesterday evening into the cutest Mokokotchi ever! I absolutely love this teen character, it's so cute. We visited Tamatown and the Park a few times this morning, and bought a watering can that creates rainbows, and a flying chair! Benjamin was super pleased with his new items, and didn't even grumble when he had to hoover up the house. I'm hoping tonight that he'll evolve into an adult!

V4.5 - Gen 1 Esme

That's right, I rebooted Esme! She's still going strong as a lovely little Ura Memetchi and has been working hard at school to up her skills points. For whatever reason, when I downloaded her, it took us straight back to Generation 1 rather than 4 which is gutting, but never mind! I'm going to work hard to get her skills higher so she has a better chance of a job, and then hopefully she should also evolve into an adult tonight as she is 3 years old! 

Better head off to work, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Love,

- Ceri, Benjamin and Esme x