Do any of you guys know where to buy Tamagotchi 4u+ in korea or singapore?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vickeus

Reaction score
Hi!

So after 6 years, I found my tamagotchi Music Star again and started playing like an idiot. I've had a total of 3 tamagotchis all different versions. I used to save up like crazy when I was a kid.

Now I really want to buy the 4u or 4u+ i dont care if its in japanese huhu. I'll be going to singapore and korea this year, so if any of you know where to find them in physical stores there please tell me (and approximate how much they are if you can)!! Will definitely go and buy there rather than get it shipped internationally.

Please do help me out! :>

the 4U and 4U+ have limited features due to the NFC function, you'd need a NFC compatible phone (app here https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/ ) to unlock everything else. If you're wanting a color I'd really suggest a Tamagotchi ID L, Tamagotchi P, or Tamagotchi Mix (newest one). Regardless of all that they for sure have the color tama's in singapore since a lot of the ones I've bought have been imported from there.

As for a specific store I am unsure but probably you'd find things in the toy store. You might find some discounted 4U's since they were one of the least popular colors (in my opinion.) If you find a Tamagotchi ID L english...grab that fast they seemed to be mainly in singapore when available though they're hard to come by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back