Sign in to follow this  
Purimatchi!

Tamagotchi m!x Advertisement

cd5cb178-26c7-423e-8967-b01e08c3ebab.jpg

Both of these parents are female, aren't they?

Correct, how interesting. Same sex marriage is common in the tama world though.

I am not sure how two eggs can make a child lol

Aww, they made a cute mix!

The only thing I could think is that :

1.They made a mistake

2.One is a grandparent (Unlikely)

3.They are trying to tell us something about one of the characters ??

Maybe they mixed up (no pun intended) Guriritchi and Guriguritchi. They look practically the same, but Guriguritchi is a male.

I think it's a mistake sadly, during reveal I got pretty excited for it too but unfortunately it seems to be a mistake in this case. I remember they pulled down the CM off of YouTube to fix an issue with Acchitchi's arm in a segment, but somehow this flew over their heads. :[

Maybe they mixed up (no pun intended) Guriritchi and Guriguritchi. They look practically the same, but Guriguritchi is a male.

That's almost certainly what happened but it's strange considering Guriguritchi isn't on the m!x

That's almost certainly what happened but it's strange considering Guriguritchi isn't on the m!x

He is, just as an NPC in Pachi Forest.

He is, just as an NPC in Pachi Forest.

Oh. I never really bother with NPCs so I didn't know. Oooooops~

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GinaJinSarang
      Hey, Tama Lovers!!! My name is Gina! I have been part of this forum for a while!   Content removed - topics promoting personal links are not allowed. Sorry! --Penguin-keeper
    • By GinaJinSarang
      It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .
      My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

• By sweatercat
      I recently bought a m!x and was hoping to connect it to my tamagotchi on but I couldn't figure it out. I know it can connect with the tamagotchi meets. Anyone know how to help?
    • By *CrazyChick*
      Hey guys, not a super urgent question, but I was wondering the difference between the three versions, as well as a few other questions.
      1.) ON vs. Meets! vs. M!x what is the difference or at least the main one, they all seem to look about the same when researching them, so what would be the benefits to buying a meets and a mix?
      2.) Can the TMGCON and TMGC Meets (japan) connect to one another? 
      I'm pretty curious as this is my first tamagotchi in years and I've been eyeing the sanrio m!x on ebay but I wanted to be sure its worth it before making that investment, plus I'd be nice if I can connect the two. Thanks!
    • By Lorrin
      Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 
      I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 
      Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 
      Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??"