Secret characters p1 p2 help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimodellanno

Reaction score
I'm very sad because in 20 years I still couldn't get a secret characters on my p1 and p2.

I follow everytime the tips I found on Internet but masukutchi and zuccitchi never transform in secret character.

Can somebody seriously help me?

Very thanks

You have to take absolute perfect care of Masukutchi or Zuccitchi. Never let the hearts drop below one empty and catch all of the disciplines. If it doesn't change by age 12, it's probably not going to change.

I've got the secret character on the P2, but the very fact that I got it partially contradicts the general method of obtaining it, as well as for Mimitchi. My Zuccitchi changed by age 13 (I did pause him for quite a bit of time), and while I did diligently take perfect care, at least three times his hearts dropped down to two. He got sick the day before he changed, and sickness is apparently an indication of evolution. Mimitchi was also the same way, as I took average care but on occasions would fill the meters when they dropped by one.

I've heard people say how hard both Mimitchi and the secret characters are to get, but after my experiences, I really wonder if I was lucky or if the mechanics aren't as strict as they are claimed to be.

I agree with you....for example yesterday maskutchi was 9 years old and he got sick so I was expected the today he could evolve into secret but it didn't happen...

I don't know why...

I've been thinking about this for awhile, and wonder if the presence of snacks alters the result. I remember reading back awhile ago during one persons log (Country Mouse, a Tamagotchi logger back in the early days) that she read something about getting the secret character required keeping a Zuccitchi/Maskutchi in between a certain weight, maybe 30-35. I then remember also someone on TamaTalk commenting that they didn't feed their vintage Tamagotchis snacks as that seemed to "be the death of them". When I got my Zatchi, I had only fed two snacks to him when he was in his early days of being Zuccitchi. Perhaps if you kept the tamagotchi's weight too high it wont change into the secret character.

I'm in the same boat; I've been trying to get a secret character for 20 years. I have a vague memory of getting Bill once, back in the 90's but 7-year-old me hadn't realised it was special.

I know that I used to take obsessive care though- and one thing I usually did was play games until the Tamagotchi refused to play any more, then feed him snacks so that I could play again and again. This makes me think that the weight may be a factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back